SASS Wire Forum

Howdy!

I have a very nice Uberti 1866 short rifle in 38-40 for sale! I am the second owner and I believe the prior owner hardly shot it. I have used it to plink only; no matches.  I have decided I like my lighter 92s more so this is for sale.  Very clean and shiny with very nice wood!  I had Gunsmith Johnny Meadows replace some buggered screws , change out the loading gate and polish the internals; it is very smooth now! Will ship in a hard case from my FFL to your FFL.  This can be yours for $875 plus $75 shipping. USPS MO only.

1450740585_662.jpg.00a5d9a681f94f7791d051b932049fe6.jpg682778997_661.jpg.30a3723903aec74c13875d69af01072c.jpg

Edited by Sacramento Johnson #6873
1 minute ago, Kid Rich said:

Nice 66.

kR

Agreed, you should buy it and remove the temptation for the rest of us :ph34r: :lol::lol::lol:

Great rifle, trustworthy seller.  Gotta keep telling myself I can’t own them all.

Sweet deal for someone!  ;)

• Like 2

I will take it if it is still available.  My e-mail is dugganranch@gmail.com.  Send me an email.  I will send you my local FFL destination in Reno.  I will get a postal Money Order as soon as I get your info. 

3 minutes ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

This was painful to watch and now many of us have not-the-buyer remorse

What if someone told you they had a similar one that they'd consider parting with...

Good deal done between good folks.  As they all should be.

A heartwarming start for 2021!

:)

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

What if someone told you they had a similar one that they'd consider parting with...

:o

• 2 weeks later...

I got the rifle today.  It is awesome.  Thanks for selling it to me.  You are a good person.  I would not hesitate to buy from you again.  

Mayo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1