SASS Wire Forum

Knives & Hatchets UPDATED PRICES

Clay Thornton

UPDATED PRICES!!!

I have a variety of knives of hatchets that I have acquired over the years that need to move on.

The numbers correlate to the pictures below.

#1 AG Russell slip joint knife - nice knife in good condition.  I have added a small amount of leather to it to fish it out of my pocket easier. Closed length 4 3/8", blade is 4 5/8", opened length is just under 8" -----> $25 SOLD

#2 CRKT "Ashworth Turtle knife - very small knife perfect for the pocket.  Includes an additional back that you can attach with a clip. Closed length just under 2", blade is 1", opened length is just under 3" -----> $10

#3 Victorinox Swiss Army knife - still has tooth pick and tweezers.  see the types of utilities in picture. -----> $15 SOLD

#4 Old Boy Scout Knife - I think it is a Western brand knife but i dont know.  One side of the hilt has the boy scout logo the other side has "Official Boy Scouts of America"  full tang design.  The sheath has camo tape on it because there is a long cut down the side of it.  Button on the sheath again has the boy scout logo. -----> $25

#5 Plumb Hatchet - this is an old plum hatchet that has been rehung on a nice new handle. -----> $30

#6 Plumb Carpenters Hatchet - again an older plumb hatchet on older handle, could be original, i don't know.  this has a larger blade surface then the roofing hammers. -----> $15

#7 Plumb Anchor Hatchet - the handle is brand new as i recently hung it, however it does need trimmed.  From my understanding the Anchor design is harder to find. -----> $35 SOLD

You pay shipping on all items.  Knives will fit in flat rate boxes approximately $8.30.  Hatchets should fit in the medium flat rate boxes which are approximately $15.05. 

Any questions let me know.  

6 p;lumb carpenter.jpg

5 plumb hatchet.jpg

4 boy scout.jpg

2 turtle.jpg

I'll take #1 and #3

#1 AG Russell slip joint knife - nice knife in good condition.  I have added a small amount of leather to it to fish it out of my pocket easier. Closed length 4 3/8", blade is 4 5/8", opened length is just under 8" -----> $25

#3 Victorinox Swiss Army knife - still has tooth pick and tweezers.  see the types of utilities in picture. -----> $15

Thanks

--Dawg

3 minutes ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

I'll take #1 and #3

#1 AG Russell slip joint knife - nice knife in good condition.  I have added a small amount of leather to it to fish it out of my pocket easier. Closed length 4 3/8", blade is 4 5/8", opened length is just under 8" -----> $25

#3 Victorinox Swiss Army knife - still has tooth pick and tweezers.  see the types of utilities in picture. -----> $15

Thanks

--Dawg

Sounds good Dawg i will hit you with a private message

Archived