SASS Wire Forum

Tired of all things Covid.....

Utah Bob #35998

I settled down with a cup of Joe to watch TV. What comes up. World War Z. Oy! :wacko:

Maybe I’ll go outside. It’s sunny and up to 35°.

I’m watching Gunsmoke, Return to Dodge. Kitty and Matt are looking pretty old but its a decent made for TV movie . I’ve seen it before. 

21 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Me TV is currently playing Classic Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Daffy Duck, etc cartoons. Falling anvils, shotguns, disintegration pistols and all

Comes on at 1900 Pacific time.  Reminder is set.

Thanks. 

Sassparilla Kid and I are binge watching the Jack Ryan series...  currently up to Season 2 Episode 6.  :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Me TV is currently playing Classic Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Daffy Duck, etc cartoons. Falling anvils, shotguns, disintegration pistols and all

Please tell me that Marvin the Martian was amongst the characters featured!!!

13 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Please tell me that Marvin the Martian was amongst the characters featured!!!

Yep.  He was.  

Cartoons are over, now watching the SiFi classic,  The Leech Woman.  

5 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yep.  He was.  

Cartoons are over, now watching the SiFi classic,  The Leech Woman.  

I looked, but couldn't find Me TV.  :(

I went on a motorcycle ride today with a friend and his buddies from church. We met up at 8:30 this morning. I got home at 4:00. What a nice day. 

I've been trying to keep busy working on some video projects, making a set of grips for my 60 Armys, and feeding the stove.   

The last time Sawmill Mary hit the library,  she had TWO seasons of the Miss Fisher's Murder Mysterious with Essie Davis, ONE season of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysterious with Geraldine Hakewell, ONE season of The Doctor Blake Mysterious.  And some assorted other videos of "that's all they had to pick from", type. I don't know if she's obsessed with British TV mysteries or she's driving me away from my Lazyboy.   

Dear Sir,

I am writing to inform you that both Miss Fisher and Dr. Blake are Australians; and not in England.

Regards  wbj   

^_^

14 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Dear Sir,

I am writing to inform you that both Miss Fisher and Dr. Blake are Australians; and not in England.

Regards  wbj   

^_^

Shows to how much interest I pay in watching them.  (Although I find the Dot Williams character pleasant to look at.)

She likes to also watch Poirot, Miss Marple, Rosemary and Thyme,  etc and so on. 

9 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Hardpan,

Its either behind the doors of the entertainment unit, setting on the dresser in the bedroom or egads...in the garage! :o

I keep me TV where I can easily see it. :P

7 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Dear Sir,

Regards  wbj   

^_^

Maybe so, but they're on BBC. ;) We don't get any Aussie TV here.

4 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

. ;) We don't get any Aussie TV here.

............... don't be too disappointed; ......... what we get is mostly from your backyard ..........

....................... and those damned "reality shows" (with some of the worst acting ever) .....

:mellow:

19 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

The 'toons I grew up on!

JHC

image.png

17 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Not all providers carry it. Dish does. Directv doesn’t. So it’s a no go for me.

51 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

image.png.3115de09c46c65ec7b91d9cf0612281c.png

"I have a cunning plan!":D

.............. there is a lot of his works on youtube.

Also check out on the works of Fred Dibnah (steeplejack and steam enthusiast) can be found there too.  :wub:

2 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Not all providers carry it. Dish does. Directv doesn’t. So it’s a no go for me.

You can currently watch MeTV on their website.  https://www.metv.com/videos/

If you scroll down both classic cartoon episodes are available.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:37 PM, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Sassparilla Kid and I are binge watching the Jack Ryan series...  currently up to Season 2 Episode 6.  :ph34r:

The misses & I were binge watching season 1.

I finished season 1 & watched season 2 Sunday.  I finished season 2 at 12:05 AM Monday.  The misses could only make it to season 2 episode 2 before she had OD'd on noisy violence.

shes a cutie , ill watch whatever that is at least once , 

i never used to surf - id pick something and watch it , but yes , this covid crap has seen me watching more TV than i used to - often on in the background when doing other things , ive found myself surfing to find the best of the bad choices at times , not proud of this and ready to stop it all any time , 

Archived