SASS Wire Forum

Shout out to one of our CAS vendors

In these days of shortages, crummy mail service, weather delays, inflated prices/scalpers etc. etc. etc...

Just wanted to let you know that some people are still doing everything they can to take care of our shooting needs.

I ordered 2000 38's and 1000 45's from Cheycast bullets in Wyoming on Tuesday the 29th (am). Over 2000 gets free shipping and compared to my last order (last spring) the price was the same.

That afternoon I received notification they had shipped and on December 31 my mail person delivered them to my home in Grand Junction. (She had a small whine because they were heavy but hey).

Boxes were pristine and uncrushed, bullets were good looking HyTek coated, they loaded up great, I took them to the range and they all shot well.

Just saying that if you are needing quick service and shipping of a quality product check out the fine folks at Cheycast.

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

I'm not biased, they are my neighbors.

CheyCast is doing a great job of keeping up with the current demand for bullets.  Waterboy is doing a great job of running the home grown business and he's turning into a great shooter. 

Hank, Dee and kin make some fine bullets!  

Give them a try!

4 minutes ago, Mustang Gregg said:

Hank, Dee and kin make some fine bullets!  

Give them a try!

I have been with Chey Cast Bullets for years and never had any problem doing business with them.  Great people to do  business with.

Since I refuse to pay $75-$100 for 1 k SP primers it looks like I would not need bullets for a while.

50 minutes ago, Deadwood Miner, SASS # 45575 said:

I have been with Chey Cast Bullets for years and never had any problem doing business with them.  Great people to do  business with.

Since I refuse to pay $75-$100 for 1 k SP primers it looks like I would not need bullets for a while.

Deadwood, right now $75 a 1000 for primers is better than not shooting. They are hard to find even at that price. I checked Brownell's and of course they are out of stock but if they had them and are like most they would only sell you 1000. The price for Federal's was $45 a thousand, $10 Shipping and $20 Haz Mat so that would be $75

IMHO

Randy

+1 on Chey always got my bullets to me on time and with a good price.

Archived