SASS Wire Forum

Small pistol primers found but.................

Rye Miles #13621

Federal SPP at a gun shop near my son, $7.99 for 100, he could only buy one box!! My other son lives close to that Gun shop and he'll get me another box. I'd go too but I'm 25 miles away and they only had 9 boxes. They'd probably be gone by the time I get there! 

So this comes out to $79.99 for 1000!! Wow!!:o

Well, I paid $100 each for two boxes of 1000 S&B Small Pistol Primers. Soon after that a friend at work who was moving to Hawaii gave me 1000 Small Pistol  and 900 Large Pistol Primers. 

There have been ZERO primers available in my area. Lots of rumors though. 

Hey Rye, are they only selling them by the 100,  or can you buy the whole 1000 box? 

While the 7.99/100 is inflated (used to be 4.99/100) if ya bought the whole box of 1000 it was a cheaper price (previously like 36.99/1000)

1 minute ago, Renegade Plowboy said:

Hey Rye, are they only selling them by the 100,  or can you buy the whole 1000 box? 

While the 7.99/100 is inflated (used to be 4.99/100) if ya bought the whole box of 1000 it was a cheaper price (previously like 36.99/1000)

Nope my son said only one box allowed per person. My other son who lives 5 minutes from that store just texted me and said they were all gone!! He was there 20 minutes after my other son bought some. :o

It was Fin Feather and Fur BTW, is there on close to you??

4 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Nope my son said only one box allowed per person. My other son who lives 5 minutes from that store just texted me and said they were all gone!! He was there 20 minutes after my other son bought some. :o

It was Fin Feather and Fur BTW, is there on close to you??

I drive by the Ashland store every Sunday. I work, when I go to the office, 3 miles from the Milan store. I’m about 30 miles from Milan store, and 50 miles from the Ashland store. 

When you say box, is that a box of 1000? Or is it limited to a sleeve of 100? 

4 minutes ago, Renegade Plowboy said:

I drive by the Ashland store every Sunday. I work, when I go to the office, 3 miles from the Milan store. I’m about 30 miles from Milan store, and 50 miles from the Ashland store. 

When you say box, is that a box of 1000? Or is it limited to a sleeve of 100? 

ONE SLEEVE OF 100!!! Per person!

7 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

ONE SLEEVE OF 100!!! Per person!

Thanks Rye.  That is a very interesting way of stretching a box of primers to as many customers as possible.

It seems as if The Fin is doing a good job, in this season, of keeping some ammo on the shelves. The prices are pretty tough to stomach though, but it’s just for a season.   

16 minutes ago, Dirty Dutch Brody said:

Which finn?

Middleburg Hts. but they're all gone! My son got there at 9:30 this morning there was only 9 sleeves, he could only buy one, my other son went there 20 minutes later and they were GONE GONE GONE!!! Unbelievable!

We had our Christmas toy shoot a few weeks ago. Entry fee is an unwrapped present or a $10 donation to support Shriners hospital in Salt Lake City.

I had some excess Winchester SPPM and some LPP. I donated 1k of each to be sold at $5 per hundred with a 2 pack limit to stretch them out, all proceeds to go to the kids.

Sold out in less than 10 minutes but did raise $100.

I had been concerned that the price was to high but I was wrong:unsure:

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

1 hour ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

We had our Christmas toy shoot a few weeks ago. Entry fee is an unwrapped present or a $10 donation to support Shriners hospital in Salt Lake City.

I had some excess Winchester SPPM and some LPP. I donated 1k of each to be sold at $5 per hundred with a 2 pack limit to stretch them out, all proceeds to go to the kids.

Sold out in less than 10 minutes but did raise $100.

I had been concerned that the price was to high but I was wrong:unsure:

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

That was mighty nice of you!

Archived