SASS Wire Forum

While you are not doing ANYTHING . go get new loading table

Dirty Dog Doug

Ok I had to add the get loading table

but I found nice one at  home depot and her niece bought it for me  

big plus it has crank to change the table height  so I can use it for  bar tooo 

yes I use a single stage press  I used to reload with it for 2 hour when i was in stanbye before I retired . now I have even more time . my powder check is a LED flash light checking each case in  50 round loading tray 

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

Looks very nice. If you have issues with it wobbling when cycling the press find a way to temporarily attach it to a wall stud.

I use these to make permanent anchors for my different presses. 

E-Z LOK - 903816-25 E-Z Lok Threaded Insert, Zinc, Hex-Flanged, 3/8"-16 Internal Threads, 25mm Length

E-Z LOK - 901420-13 E-Z Lok Threaded Insert, Zinc, Hex-Flanged, 1/4"-20 Internal Threads

I like it.  Well done.  

I have a hunch the amount of free space on the bench top will decrease with time.  Please post a follow up photo in a month or so.  :D

Enjoy.

nope my old loading table is still arranged for  easy case cleaning 

I do have a closed door locker that is kind of a mess 

with OCD girlfriend  keeping thing in there place works best  plus nice to find things 

8 hours ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

Ok I had to add the get loading table

but I found nice one at  home depot and her niece bought it for me  

big plus it has crank to change the table height  so I can use it for  bar tooo 

yes I use a single stage press  I used to reload with it for 2 hour when i was in stanbye before I retired . now I have even more time . my powder check is a LED flash light checking each case in  50 round loading tray 

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

I think you’re the first guy I’ve ever seen with wall paper and a chair rail in the reloading room, I can see the start of a new trend.

most people would call it a Living Room 

too many fast toys in the garage 

part number is  1003-951-491  but I only saw this one at one  home depot  good luck finding one 

Archived