SASS Wire Forum

Do you Love Me?

Sedalia Dave

Handle is a research robot that stands 6.5 ft tall, travels at 9 mph and jumps 4 feet vertically. It uses electric power to operate both electric and hydraulic actuators, with a range of about 15 miles on one battery charge. Handle uses many of the same dynamics, balance and mobile manipulation principles found in the quadruped and biped robots we build, but with only about 10 actuated joints, it is significantly less complex. Wheels are efficient on flat surfaces while legs can go almost anywhere: by combining wheels and legs Handle can have the best of both worlds

Did I hear that thing mutter, "I'll be back" ?:wacko:

Yeah, research robot. Till it comes in your house at night, searches and re-searches for you until it finds you hiding in the closet and your 45 Rounds bounce off it’s armored exoskeleton and it’s steel claws close around your neck slowly cutting off........

Sorry, I got a wee bit carried away and paranoided out. I’ll be fine after another hot buttered rum.

Where’s my  cinnamon stick? Dang robots. EXTERMINATE.. EXTERMINATE,

12 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

So...I am rethinking these “Taser” things...anyone got any input on these? :rolleyes:

https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-taser-story-tony-welch/?utm_source=duckduckgo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

Wait until they decide to fight back:

At the end of the video, there is a good hint of how this was produced.

On edit: Note carefully the difference between videos from Boston Dynamics and Bosstown Dynamics.

Archived