SASS Wire Forum

If you ring my doorbell..

Whiskey Business

my best doorbell ringer was a nice guy triing to sell solar panels 

but I already have panels and they can be seen long before you get to my driveway 

I had nothing better to do so asked him to show me on my roof where they would go 

he looks at my new roof and my   Long range Nuclear power receivers 

OH sorry to bother you 

8 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:

Hey, Utah Bob, that about covers it.

Had a so called representative from an electric provider that doesn't service my area come into my yard. He was headed to the meter, said I was behind on my bill and my power was about to cut off. I had just paid my bill on time to my legitimate provider.

I do believe I would have told him to wait till I got my purse. Then I would have went inside, retrieved a firearm,  called 911, went back outside and instructed him to lie face down in the dirt till the police arrived.

Speaking of religion and politics, have any of you had a Werther's Original sugar free caramels lately?

I'm eating the 'Chewy Caramels'  type and its like eating a sugar daddy when I was younger.

As the 'Sugar Daddy' would get a little warm and soft in your mouth, they could be really enjoyed.

The 'Chewy' kind sure are good.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I do believe I would have told him to wait till I got my purse. Then I would have went inside, retrieved a firearm,  called 911, went back outside and instructed him to lie face down in the dirt till the police arrived.

Naw, just told him to get lost. It worked. 

Scammer for sure, yet polite about it. 

It was in broad daylight with neighbors out and about.

If he had gotten nasty, then no reason to go inside for a defense.

back in 1972 i had a motorcycle accident - ended up in casts from my elbow to fingertips right and shoulder to fingertips left , We used to get Jehovahs Witnesses and Latter Day Saints at our married student housing unit on campus , i got a knock on the door about a week in - answered in cut off jean shorts and nothin else as that was all i could get on at the time , the three adults and young lady handed me a flyer and said to have a nice day , not sure if it was the lack of shower or long hair and beard or bloody bandages that cut things short - i was happy to have the company albeit brief 

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Business said:

Naw, just told him to get lost. It worked. 

Scammer for sure, yet polite about it. 

It was in broad daylight with neighbors out and about.

If he had gotten nasty, then no reason to go inside for a defense.

Polite or not having them arrested may have saved some other poor soul from being scammed by the scum bag.

He would have gotten off with a slap upon the wrist, considering the decline of the courts in my fine state. 

However, I could be in a world of hurt considering the decline of the courts in my fine state.

Outside forces you know.

Archived