SASS Wire Forum

SPF. Beautiful pair of Jesse James style slim jim holsters

el Pueblo

Mildly used slim jim holsters, right hand strong side and right hand cross draw.

Carved in Jesses James style, maker's mark is Matlock Rose, Leander Texas.

Lined in smooth leather, stiffening liner for great shape-hold.

Fits 1860 Army 5-1/2'' bbl, Ruger Old Army 5-1/2'' bbl. Ruger Vaqueros (old or new) with 4-5/8 or 5-1/2'' bbl.

(1860 Army and Ruger old Vaquero pistols shown for illustration only, not for sale.              $125 shipped insured, CONUS.IMG_0814.thumb.jpg.2b296698ce23e0a3ee5c8a9a64321b23.jpgIMG_0811.thumb.jpg.1cbafe0222b13b6e9e8a3c63a82e56a7.jpg

59 minutes ago, Cherokee Slim said:

I'll take the holsters.  Sending PM.

Howdy Slim, a little info.  Matlock Rose is a member of the Green Mountain Regulators, near Marble Falls, TX.  I've seen a fair number of his pieces, all very nice.  Does some nice wood work, too.  He hasn't been active with the club for a couple years now, not sure why.  When I first met him, before he changed his alias, he was Tuco Charlie.   Enjoy the holsters.  I have too many but was tempted!  :)

2 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Howdy Slim, a little info.  Matlock Rose is a member of the Green Mountain Regulators, near Marble Falls, TX.  I've seen a fair number of his pieces, all very nice.  Does some nice wood work, too.  He hasn't been active with the club for a couple years now, not sure why.  When I first met him, before he changed his alias, he was Tuco Charlie.   Enjoy the holsters.  I have too many but was tempted!  :)

They certainly are good-looking holsters.  I have quite a few myself, but find it hard to resist adding even more!

Archived