SASS Wire Forum

Customer Service Rant

Subdeacon Joe

Sorry, but I need to vent!!!! 
I experienced the WORST customer service today. I don't want to mention the name of the shop because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed. Last night I bought something from this shop. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it didn't work. So today, less than 24 hours later I took it back to the shop and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the store told me “NO” even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement instead then. Again this person told me "NO." I asked to talk to a manager now as I'm really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item, had got it home and it didn't work. 

The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK." 
No refund. 
No FREE replacement. Grrrrrrrrr. .
I''ll tell you what...I am NEVER buying another Lottery Ticket from there again.

2 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Sorry, but I need to vent!!!! 
I experienced the WORST customer service today. I don't want to mention the name of the shop because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed. Last night I bought something from this shop. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it didn't work. So today, less than 24 hours later I took it back to the shop and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the store told me “NO” even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement instead then. Again this person told me "NO." I asked to talk to a manager now as I'm really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item, had got it home and it didn't work. 

The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK." 
No refund. 
No FREE replacement. Grrrrrrrrr. .
I''ll tell you what...I am NEVER buying another Lottery Ticket from there again.

Didn't see that coming

2 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Well, you could take it to a pawn shop. They should give you 50% of its worth, no?

Schrodinger might get some change in pawn if it isn't scratched off.

Schrodinger's Lottery Ticket. I like it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat

1 hour ago, John Kloehr said:

Schrodinger might get some change in pawn if it isn't scratched off.

Schrodinger's Lottery Ticket. I like it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat

But the ticket is inert. It can only be scratched or unscratched or a winner or not a winner. It cannot be both at any time. 

Pretty sure Schrodinger smoked dope. ;)

Archived