SASS Wire Forum

I can't quite decide who is stupider

Alpo

Yahoo, or the American public

I was just reading an article about the new stimulus check. Yahoo said that the check was $600, "which is less than the previous one".

Seriously? You have to tell people that six is less than twelve?

Is the average American really so stupid they don't know that, or is Yahoo so stupid that they think the average American is that stupid?

It is political. They are reminding folks that they will receive less this time around to make them mad about "free money," in order to paint one party as bad and uncaring. I guarantee if it was more, no mention would have been made

8 hours ago, Alpo said:

Is the average American really so stupid they don't know that, or is Yahoo so stupid that they think the average American is that stupid?

Ever watch a millennial try to count change without the cash register doing it for them? There's your answer.

Bold and italics used for emphasis!!!

REMEMBER!! NOBODY EVER WENT BROKE UNDERESTIMATING THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!!

8 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

The only thing in politics that is  more disappointing than how much politicians count on voters' stupidity, short memory, and apathy is how much voters prove politicians are right.

...... I thought Australia had cornered that market ...   :unsure:

And rampantly contagious!!!

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

...... sorta like c19 ......   :blink:

Worse. As it appears that rather than cure it they seem to be going out of their way to infect everyone. :(

Archived