SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse (UPDATE)

Asking for any prayers you can spare. My wife is going into the hospital tomorrow for a heart valve replacement. 

She, like myself is getting along on the trail, and her health is not 100 %. Any spare words to the trail Boss would be appreciated. 

Thank You and God Bless.

Just got a call from my daughter who has established a line with the hospital. My wife is still in the hospital due to a complication.

I would there fore ask for your prayers,  Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, Whiskey Business said:

Prayers up for your bride.

Thanks Whiskey, they must work. Just got a call from the Hospital that her check in time has been changed from 0530 hours to 0730 hours. That makes it much easier on her. 

Prayers on the Way

Prayers on the way for you & your wife Charlie. May all go well with a complete recovery.

O Lord Jesus Christ our God, Who did patiently endure the scourging and wounding of Your most holy Body, that You might save the souls and bodies of Your people, look graciously, we beseech You, upon the suffering body of Your servant and give her strength to endure patiently whatsoever You shall see fit to lay upon her. Bless the means employed for the working out of her cure, granting that she may so endure her sufferings in the flesh that the wounding of her body may be to avail for the correcting and salvation of her soul, for Yours it is to show mercy and to save, O Christ our God; and to You do we send up Glory, as to Your Eternal Father and Your All‑Holy, Good and Life‑creating Spirit, both now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen.

Prayers heading your way from the Northern side of the Medicine Line.

Prayers outgoing for both of you!! Me ‘n’ Schoolmarm wish Ms. Badger perfect surgery and a full and speedy recovery!!

You take care of yourself so you can take care of her!!

'Nother round of prayers for Ms. Badger!!

Some fer you too, Badger, my friend!!

I can't believe I missed this!  Of course my prayers and good wishes are sent, too!

Archived