SASS Wire Forum

a friend sent me pic of her breast implants

Dirty Dog Doug

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Never quite grasped the reason for people doing this to themselves.

I have heard too many horror stories regarding people doing "elective"  surgeries only to have something go terribly wrong.

that irony isn’t lost on me, sir.  a co-worker (and all around, great guy) went in for a surgery that might diminish his sleep apnia.  lost oxygen during the surgery and ended up passing away.

anything is a dice roll

3 minutes ago, WOLFY said:

that irony isn’t lost on me, sir.  a co-worker (and all around, great guy) went in for a surgery that might diminish his sleep apnia.  lost oxygen during the surgery and ended up passing away.

anything is a dice roll

Something similar happened to a friend of mine at work. He went in for sleep apnea surgery. He refused to lose weight and he refused to try CPAP. He decided to have surgery. He died the day after the surgery at a follow up visit to the clinic. A blot clot went into his brain. He died. 

Darn shame. He was a great guy. He left behind a wife and three children. 

1 minute ago, sassnetguy50 said:

Oh.  Spent too much time trying to figure out how an C cup was smaller than an A and B cup which were the same.

A, B, C = X, Y, Z dimensions :lol:

Trying to visualize 19x19x10.5 cm....Nope. Better not.

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I don't know....made in Germany? Exotic?...Perhaps maybe punctual, pragmatic, direct, but exotic? :P

And accurate. And with no speed limit. Possible diesel odor though. Or Schnapps. ;)

6 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Trying to visualize 19x19x10.5 cm....Nope. Better not.

This is as close as I could get but the thickness is an inch shy... :rolleyes:

2A6FFBA1-15C0-493D-A93C-7B08BEA0CAED.jpeg.c6411ec49ed6cda3d2caf5afc56c0c5e.jpeg

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Wait, this is her 3rd implant? Wow!:blink:

Wow is right...never seen a woman with three of them! You got to wonder about placement.

4 minutes ago, Dusty Boots said:

Wow is right...never seen a woman with three of them! You got to wonder about placement.

I've seen pictures... Side by side and top  to bottom on each side. There are medical names for each condition.

2 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

The part that gets me is, how much is the cost of the procedure vs getting a personal trainer and building up some REAL muscles? It must really be nice to be able to afford being lazy.

12 K  oh she has a smoken hot body

On 12/28/2020 at 4:52 PM, Sixgun Sheridan said:

The part that gets me is, how much is the cost of the procedure vs getting a personal trainer and building up some REAL muscles? It must really be nice to be able to afford being lazy.

Vegas is hurtling and things are cheaper right now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BREAST-IMPLANTS-Pair-NEW-In-Sealed-box-360-cc-INAMED-SALINE/284090209627

With that much saline she might want to have some baffles installed so they don’t slosh around when she’s dancing.  And tell her not to jump rope without a bra, she’ll wind up with 2 black eyes.

Archived