SASS Wire Forum

a friend sent me pic of her breast implants

Dirty Dog Doug

Looks like she’ll be flat chested :D.

At least custom made.

Wow... 2,000 ml. 
That is 2 liters... obviously for professional use, as far too large for personal consumption.

When my middle daughter had hers done many years ago, they did 375 cc per side.
I figured she went in as a Yamaguchi, came out as a Norton Atlas.

She was a gymnast for all of her youth, and this was a side effect of that rigorous life she wanted to change.

yes they are for a "pro" 

this is her third set of implants

yes they look really big on tiny girl 

Sad thing is how many operations have been put off for bat flu 

a cowboys Bride was going to get new knee in Nov but she was put off  untill we dont know 

Never quite grasped the reason for people doing this to themselves.

I have heard too many horror stories regarding people doing "elective"  surgeries only to have something go terribly wrong.

10 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have heard too many horror stories regarding people doing "elective"  surgeries only to have something go terribly wrong.

OH I have seen a few set of implants that where just Bad

just watch the show Botched 

why they do it ?? cause men are PIGS  OINK 

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Most can be broken into three different reasons:

Due to a mastectomy or some other trauma to that disfigured or damaged the natural breasts

For the entertainment industry (regular & adult) because a significant number of men and women like larger breasts

Self esteem issues where they believe larger or better breasts will make them more attractive

22 minutes ago, Chantry said:

Most can be broken into three different reasons:

Due to a mastectomy or some other trauma to that disfigured or damaged the natural breasts

For the entertainment industry (regular & adult) because a significant number of men and women like larger breasts

Self esteem issues where they believe larger or better breasts will make them more attractive

I guess I should have said "I know why people do it, I just cannot understand it."

1 minute ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I can understand using them to make a woman look and feel whole again after a mastectomy, but to me women running around with fake boobs is a real put-off. I wonder how they would feel if I had fake muscles?

I overheard 3 bicyclists talking at an outdoor restaurant and two of them were looking at the third guy's  calves. This guy's calves were abnormally huge. He had "calf implants" done. I guess big calves are a bicycling badge of honor. That definitely ranks up there with one of the top 20 stupid things I have seen.

7 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Now she can say she is exotic :rolleyes:

I don't know....made in Germany? Exotic?...Perhaps maybe punctual, pragmatic, direct, but exotic? :P

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have a former girlfriend from high school with whom I stayed in touch. She was always attractive, athletic and petite; thin with small breasts. 

Along comes a husband and two babies. After she finished nursing #2, she realized that her hips had widened some, and her larger breasts while nursing were quite proportional and complementary to her hips’ curves. 

She talked to the doctor, did her research, and got appropriate implants. 

Thirty years later she’s now in her 50s, still happily married, dresses modestly, is athletic, and turns heads on a regular basis. 

55 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I overheard 3 bicyclists talking at an outdoor restaurant and two of them were looking at the third guy's  calves. This guy's calves were abnormally huge. He had "calf implants" done. I guess big calves are a bicycling badge of honor. That definitely ranks up there with one of the top 20 stupid things I have seen.

Wow. Just goes to show how many people out there would rather pretend than actually work at it. I guess that means some guys have fake biceps and pectorals as well. And here I was just joking! :blink:

Unfortunately we live in a very shallow world. Women know that being beautiful, and especially having big boobs not only gets them noticed by men but also improves their chances of being hired or getting a promotion at work. Men have also long known that being tall gets the girls and the good jobs as well. If you're short, fat or ugly good luck getting ahead in this world.

1 hour ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

I have a former girlfriend from high school with whom I stayed in touch. She was always attractive, athletic and petite; thin with small breasts. 

Along comes a husband and two babies. After she finished nursing #2, she realized that her hips had widened some, and her larger breasts while nursing were quite proportional and complementary to her hips’ curves. 

She talked to the doctor, did her research, and got appropriate implants. 

Thirty years later she’s now in her 50s, still happily married, dresses modestly, is athletic, and turns heads on a regular basis. 

There are a lot more success  stories than tragedies, that's  for sure.

6 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Looks like she’ll be flat chested :D.

2000ml?  That ought to pile up a bit.

49 minutes ago, Noz said:

2000ml?  That ought to pile up a bit.

The boxes look flat:P.

1 minute ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

But they are 6 inches high and 15 inches wide!!!:rolleyes:

(Don't know the depth.)

No, they are 19x19x10.5 CM. 
7.48” x 7.48” x 4.13” ...it’s on the box label. ;)

At least Widder got my joke.

2 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Wow. Just goes to show how many people out there would rather pretend than actually work at it. I guess that means some guys have fake biceps and pectorals as well. And here I was just joking! :blink:

that carrot top has the fake shoulder and arm muscle implants must suck being that insecure

note added:

not meant as a judgement of anyone else’s motives, just know people in the business that have worked for and around the particular “comical actor”.

Archived