SASS Wire Forum

Black Rifle Coffee - Recomendations Please

Calamity Kris

Uno and I were gifted with a bag of Black Rifle Coffee from some friends.  "Murdered Out" Extra Dark.  While we like our coffee dark, this one tastes a little burnt, ok a lot burnt.  We will gladly finish the bag, but would like recommendations on a less aggressive flavor.  We like medium to dark roasts.  How bold is the AK47 roast?

As always, thanks for the insight.

AK47 is very nice and my usual brew. I have recently started on Silencer Smooth. It is exvellent.

I like Silencer Smooth.

JB - Just Black

Texas Freedom (excellent!)

I've tried three:  Silencer Smooth "Light Roast",  Freedom Fuel "Dark Roast", and Liberal Tears "Medium Roast"

My favorite is Silencer Smooth, but Freedom Fuel is also good.  Funnily enough, Liberal Tears tasted a little bitter to me.  I got Silencer Smooth and Freedom Fuel in whole bean form while Liberal Tears was pre-ground.  I don't know if that had anything to do with the taste.

I was given these as a gift and I am unfamiliar with the other coffees.  Such as "CAF".   What is "CAF"?

Angus

1 hour ago, Black Angus McPherson said:

I've tried three:  Silencer Smooth "Light Roast",  Freedom Fuel "Dark Roast", and Liberal Tears "Medium Roast"

My favorite is Silencer Smooth, but Freedom Fuel is also good.  Funnily enough, Liberal Tears tasted a little bitter to me.  I got Silencer Smooth and Freedom Fuel in whole bean form while Liberal Tears was pre-ground.  I don't know if that had anything to do with the taste.

I was given these as a gift and I am unfamiliar with the other coffees.  Such as "CAF".   What is "CAF"?

Angus

From what I read on the website, CAF is double caffeine.  That is the last thing Uno and I need, even on our worst days. 

1 hour ago, Calamity Kris said:

From what I read on the website, CAF is double caffeine.  That is the last thing Uno and I need, even on our worst days. 

Ditto. 

Archived