SASS Wire Forum

Pay it Forward Christmas edition!!

I was gifted some brass I needed to in the Spirit of Christmas I'm offering up something.

Rules:  Simple.  If you claim something post up something for the next guy.  Please be prompt to post up your offering after you claim an item.

I have 30rnds of factory .44-40 ammo for sale.  I think it is Fiochi.  I will check after desert.:D

post here to claim it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Smokedawg,

I can put those 44-40 rounds to good use and will find something to list to pay it forward!

I'll send you a PM with my shipping address.

Merry Christmas from the Cord family. 

4 minutes ago, Ethan Cord said:

Smokedawg,

I can put those 44-40 rounds to good use and will find something to list to pay it forward!

I'll send you a PM with my shipping address.

Merry Christmas from the Cord family. 

Yours!

• 2 weeks later...

GONE to Caladisi kid!

A little late for Christmas but here is the first of two items I am posting. A natural leather beginning level cartridge belt for a Lil' Buckaroo or smaller cowpoke. It has 20 loops for .38 special/.357 magnum cartridges. I have included a picture showing the length between the buckle and holes.

Belt.jpg.2c4ade3a7b460e8c546629110d4e7693.jpg1215491609_Beltlength.thumb.jpg.e8bf07bf5f257f699289dc9ae5aa4921.jpg

The second item appears to be a left handed AR upper receiver, or the start of one, I'm not sure. There is no brand name on it, however there is a number: MMA-7075-83

If you have a use for it, let me know and I'll send it your way.

434755749_ARLeft.jpg.9f187b95718ec2959b2b98a5bbd4c2d2.jpg264264414_ARRight.jpg.c5b80a4a873169f4794e02535c33fbfb.jpg

1 minute ago, Mr w said:

To keep it moving I have these loading strips one is 38 and one is 45 just let me know who could use them and where to send them. 

B3A075ED-ECAB-4CED-BFDD-A4CDB2155C8D.jpeg

I'll take them! Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Wallaby Damned said:

Hey Smokedawg, brass arrive ok?

UPS says it did.  I have to look around the house.  So many Christmas items came late that my wife might have stuck it somewhere and forgot to mention it to me.  I will go check around/ask her.

Archived