SASS Wire Forum

Santa...

Several years ago our son was looking for a way to give back over Christmas, He remembered how much he and his twin sons enjoyed Hot Wheels. He founded a small charity called Little Wheels Big Hearts to raise cars to donate to Toys for Tots. He enlisted the help of a couple social media friends and in three years the have collected over thirty thousand cars.

At our age my wife and I need very little so we donated most what we were going to spend on each other to Little Wheels Big Hearts. Our wallets are empty but our hearts are full 

Santa, in the form of the Kid, was good to me.

I got a 20v angle grinder, and a bigger surprise was a Brownell's "Retro" AR-15 Carry Handle Scope.  This is for my "retro-look" California legal AR project from earlier this year.  :)

Quite cool, it even has a BDC.  Oddly, though, the eye relief is only 3.11".  Ya gotta get right up on the thing!  :rolleyes:

Original                                                                                                                     

347666929_AR-15Scopeoriginal.thumb.jpg.ae7acef29f0bd345d957de12f18bba14.jpg  

Christmas Scope         

20201226_170236.thumb.jpg.a3dd35d3bdef021bf92975dd09e1efcf.jpg

2 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

I love your telescope but I'm really jealous of your hutch.  Where did you get that? 

Thank you. We got it at Rogers Furniture in Charlotte NC just before the went out of business in 2005. 

5 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Santa, in the form of the Kid, was good to me.

I got a 20v angle grinder, and a bigger surprise was a Brownell's "Retro" AR-15 Carry Handle Scope.  This is for my "retro-look" California legal AR project from earlier this year.  :)

Quite cool, it even has a BDC.  Oddly, though, the eye relief is only 3.11".  Ya gotta get right up on the thing!  :rolleyes:

Original                                                                                                                     

347666929_AR-15Scopeoriginal.thumb.jpg.ae7acef29f0bd345d957de12f18bba14.jpg  

Christmas Scope         

20201226_170236.thumb.jpg.a3dd35d3bdef021bf92975dd09e1efcf.jpg

a EVIL black gun!!! is it pinned to open for mag changes ??

7 minutes ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

a EVIL black gun!!! is it pinned to open for mag changes ??

Oh, she ain't gots an evil bone in her!  ^_^

Yup... grab that ring to pull the pin, break it open a small bit then press the magazine release.  I don't intend to participate in any firefights where my life depends on fast mag changes.   

Archived