SASS Wire Forum

Christmas in 2020...

Yep I know , Snow covering up all the Coal behind some of the Houses in the city where spoiled rotten brats threw-out their presents from Santa ...

Could use some of it for Heat ...

Any how Merry Christmas !!!

Jabez Cowboy

What else could go wrong ...
... well ...
... it's Christmas Day ...
... and I was supposed to head south to visit family and take presents ...
... but there's a foot of snow on the porch railing, icing conditions on I-77, level 2 weather related travel advisories for Meigs, Washington, Athens, Perry and Guernsey Counties ...

... I'm spending Christmas Day alone in my hacienda ...

... what else could go wrong?

I'm not sure, but I'm wearing a hardhat, steel toe boots and a flotation vest, just in case something turns up!

Linn Keller ,

Pard  

Sorry to hear of your woes, you should be up here in Alberta, Canada.

We had a really Nasty snowstorm on Tuesday ,,,. but we got it all dug out, now it's 48 F and partly cloudy and calm ....

The fields are white with snow, by the roads are clear and dry , but due to COVID 19 we are in lock-down mode ...

But I sit in a nice warm house next to my Wife relaxing, yes we miss having the family gatherings ...

But over all we are thankful for what we have, this year has brought 3 new grandbabies ...

Merry Christmas 

Jabez Cowboy

My friend, thank you for your kind words.

My own woes are almost a form of entertainment for me anymore ... kind of like when Mother Teresa observed, "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans!"

This illustrates why I don't play the ponies: I could wait'll the horse crosses the finish line, after he's lead into the winner's circle, after the roses are hung around his neck -- at this point I could say "I am willing to bet that this-here is the winner!" and I would STILL lose!

Linn :

I know that God thinks you are a winner ...

May the reason for this season be in your heart even stronger than ever this upcoming year ...

God Bless .

Jabez Cowboy

Archived