SASS Wire Forum

What the fudge?

Utah Bob #35998

I just found this screwy message from November in our VFW Facebook message folder. No Idea who this nut is. :lol:

"Hello Dove Creek Co veterans. My wife **** and I drove up and had a short visit with your emergency management officer. I am Lt. Col. T**** Spe. Act. Div. I have been tasked with securing southwestern Colorado Hesperus to Rico to dunton to dove creek Utah border down Utah border to four corners mesa verde south of mancos back to Hesperus. we are getting organized now and hope we will not be needed. Ft. Hood Texas commanding General is aware of the situation and we have 8 bradleys tasked for sw Colorado to secure military transport routes and the airport in Cortez co. We are asking that you speak to your men and community about securing your community and the road from Utah as it will be our only access to fuel and other shipments as we expect New Mexico to halt fuel shipments if hostilities begin. We. Have over 2000 trump supporters in Cortez organizing now . You can contact me at *****"

2 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Sounds like a 14 year old kid with too much time on their hands. m

He left a phone number and street address for contact. I won't call but i will cruise by the house, assuming I can see it and it's not an underground bunker. :lol:

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

He left a phone number and street address for contact. I won't call but i will cruise by the house, assuming I can see it and it's not an underground bunker. :lol:

Leave him a tin foil hat. Sounds like he needs it. 

Then again, maybe he is smoking that wacky weed. Hear tell it's almost everywhere in those parts.

Southwest Colorado Militia??

On 12/24/2020 at 5:38 PM, Smoken D said:

Southwest Colorado Militia??

Spec. Act. Div. SAD? Yeah for sure. :rolleyes:

On 12/24/2020 at 2:28 PM, Barry Sloe said:

There are times when I think to myself that I am a little paranoid.  That guy is off the deep end.

BS

At my last job, I felt paranoid. So, I asked my "lead" if I was paranoid because I felt our manager was after me. She told me "no" the manager was out to get me. 

I had the last laugh as the manager was transferred to a unit where she had to work. LOLOLLOL!

I think he wont(unfortunately) and nothing will hit the fan. Conservatives usually don't riot,  as we usually have to work the next morning. The liberal yahoos celebrating?..who knows, they might get crazy and destroy their own crap again

3 hours ago, ORNERY OAF said:

I think he wont(unfortunately) and nothing will hit the fan. Conservatives usually don't riot,  as we usually have to work the next morning. The liberal yahoos celebrating?..who knows, they might get crazy and destroy their own crap again

Oh I'm not talking about rioting or civil unrest. I'm referring to what policies the other side is going to implement. The fan will be an exhaust fan.

Archived