SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Request *Update*

Tyrel Cody

I've got a good friend that is very sick with you know what; please pray for her,  her husband and their daughter. While they are both under 50 they are still pretty sick.

Let's pray for all that are unwell this year.

*12/29/20

Talked to my friend and she said no fever since Sunday afternoon; they had had one for 10-11 days before that. Still coughing a bit and generally weak.

Prayers up from here!

Standing up on my knees for them all, and for you as well!

Talked to my friend and she said no fever since Sunday afternoon; they had had one for 10-11 days before that. Still coughing a bit and generally weak. They think her mom was a false alarm. 

Thanks all for the prayers, don't know that they're out of the woods yet.

On 12/24/2020 at 11:55 AM, Tyrel Cody said:

I've got a good friend that is very sick with you know what; please pray for her,  her husband and their daughter. While they are both under 50 they are still pretty sick.

Let's pray for all that are unwell this year.

*12/29/20

Talked to my friend and she said no fever since Sunday afternoon; they had had one for 10-11 days before that. Still coughing a bit and generally weak.

Prayers continue. 

On 12/24/2020 at 11:55 AM, Tyrel Cody said:

*12/29/20

Fantastic!  Thanks for the update.

Good to hear, Tyrel!  

My grandsons are likely going to loose their other grandmother. She was taken to the hospital the two weeks before Christmas and has slowly faded ever since.  

This was a case of someone ignoring ALL of the protocols!!  She and her husband continued to have gatherings at their home for card games and to go bowling!!  An acquaintance who had symptoms was in attendance on more than one occasion. Turns out he knew he was probably infected, but went anyway!!

The grandmother, the grandfather, my ex daughter-in-law, and her new boyfriend have all now tested positive.

Fortunately, my oldest grandson hasn’t visited them, the youngest is staying with us, and neither has been in contact with any of them since this episode started!

The other grandfather is also in the middle to late stages of dementia, so the ex daughter-in-law is having to look after him.

A total disregard for their safety and the safety of others!! :angry: :angry:

Archived