SASS Wire Forum

My First Novel is now Free!

Free on the Kindle that is, and only for the next five days.

Where can you find it?

Here...

https://www.amazon.com/Constable-Chief-Captain-Chronicles-Analamar/dp/B089CKVN1W/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+Constable+and+the+Chief+Captain&qid=1608748959&sr=8-1

What is it about?

After many years of peace, the Three Kingdoms are once again threatened by their old enemy, the sorcerer Borak. Or are they? While there is evidence that he has indeed risen again, there are those who refuse to accept that frightening possibility. Two men, Alginon, the Chief Captain of the Three Kingdoms, and Uriah, the Chief Constable from a small village, find themselves caught up in having to prove that the danger is real. Both know that war is coming, but will they be able to convince the kingdoms of Frundel, Ashthox and Hodgedendon to stand together and remember they are the three provinces of the Kingdom of Analamar?

Did I mention that it's totally FREE?  You can get an e-book version for the Kindle, for exactly $0.00, so you've got nothing to lose.   Give it a try!  Please?  :)

Don't have a Kindle?  There are apps for the PC, Smart Phones and Tablets that are also free that'll turn those devices into one.

Prefer paperback?   Well that exists as well, but it's not free.  :)

Thank you to anyone who "purchases" it.   Which, if enough people do, Amazon starts to promote it.  

Okay. Downloaded it. I’ll get to. It after I finish the other 4 books I’m reading now.

H.K.,

Downloaded my copy.

WOW...a cast of 43 characters. :o

I thought keeping up with the SALOON characters was tough enough. :huh:

That Chief Constable of Hornell character sure looks familiar.

Thanks for including me in your novel, even though I lost the position of Chief Captain of the Three Kingdoms to Alginon. :(

Hope to jump in soon.

Always up for a good western! :P

I think I'll buy it in paperback. I don't have a kindle or other device. I still like good old fashioned paper print! I'm looking on Amazon or Barnes & Noble maybe?

11 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I think I'll buy it in paperback. I don't have a kindle or other device. I still like good old fashioned paper print! I'm looking on Amazon or Barnes & Noble maybe?

Amazon,com

Search for "The Constable and the Chief Captain" to find the first book.  Search for "The Chronicles of Analamar" to find the entire series.

2 hours ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Amazon,com

Search for "The Constable and the Chief Captain" to find the first book.  Search for "The Chronicles of Analamar" to find the entire series.

I'll just get the first book, don't know if I'd like the series. It doesn't sound like my kind of reading but I'll give it a try!:)

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'll just get the first book, don't know if I'd like the series. It doesn't sound like my kind of reading but I'll give it a try!:)

That's fair, Rye.

For what it's worth, there is a free program/app that let's you read Kindle e-books on your PC, phone or tablet.

And, starting on the 26th, the second and third books will be on sale for 99 cents each.

1 hour ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

That's fair, Rye.

For what it's worth, there is a free program/app that let's you read Kindle e-books on your PC, phone or tablet.

And, starting on the 26th, the second and third books will be on sale for 99 cents each.

Thanks!!!:)

On 12/23/2020 at 1:51 PM, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Thanks!  Downloaded all three in the series.  I'll get to them as soon as I finish the Deathstalker series

Archived