SASS Wire Forum

I’m Socially Unaware

Yul Lose

Good on you, Yul!  I probably shouldn't post this, as the Post Office has enough problems handling mail at this time of the year, with the COVID going on...but, let's just say if you go to the P.O. website, there are things you can do and request. My wife and I haven't been near a post office since the pandemic panic started, being as how we are in the higher susceptibility category.  When we do have letters to mail out, they go out in the curbside drop boxes while wearing mask and gloves.

Stay well and safe, Pards!

Merry Christmas to all!

1 hour ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

The socially correct term for her is 'she's a Karen".

The circles I run on have a different name. It rhymes with “@$$hole”.

Well done, sir.

Reminds me of a downstate judge, Judge Keith.

For the 1:00 PM session of traffic court, Judge Keith entered the courtroom and sat down. He noticed the traffic prosecutor and a man having a heated argument.

He called for order and asked what the problem was.

The man said that he had gotten a speeding ticket and wanted a bench trial RIGHT NOW!

Judge Keith asked the man if he got a letter from the Circuit Clerk confirming his court date and time.

"Yes," the man replied.

Judge Keith explained, "When you ask for a trial you are assigned a docket number. We call the cases in order according to the docket number."

The man replied, "You just don't get it. I'm a doctor and I have better things to do than sit around traffic court."

Judge Keith called the room to order, and asked for a show of hands for anyone that has ever had to wait for a doctor.

Nearly ever hand was raised.

"Have a seat, Doctor, and we will get to you as soon as we can."

His case was called at 5:00 PM.

True story.

i guess im not socially correct or acceptable either - i would have done as you did , people have become outright rude these days and thats just not socially acceptable on any level , 

Archived