SASS Wire Forum

SOLD BAIKAL S X S 12 GA SINGLE TRIGGER FOR SALE

BAIKAL 1ZH-43E-1C 12GA,24 IN BARRELS,BONE STOCK i HAVEN'T SHOT THIS BUT DO TO THE CONDITION I BELIEVE IT TO SHOT VERY LITTLE. PREVIOUS OWNER SAID HE BOUGHT IT NEW AND FIRED ONLY 10 ROUNDS AND IT HAS BEEN HIS SAFE FOR MANY YEARS. THE SEEMS TRUE BECAUSE IT IS VERT STIFF TO OPEN.GUN HAS A BARREL SELECTOR TO DETERMINE WHICH BARREL FIRES FIRST. $600.00 PLUS  SHIPPING/INSURANCE YOUR FFL MUST ACCEPT FROM INDIVIDUAL

20201222_110032.jpg

20201222_110342.jpg

20201222_111517.jpg

20201222_110857.jpg

20201222_110303.jpg

20201222_110253.jpg

3 hours ago, Captain Clark said:

What’s the barrel length and it appears to have screw chokes. Any idea what choke tubes are in it currently?

OP says 24" barrels - I would have guessed 26", but in the enlarged pic below, it looks like they've been cut.  The chokes appear to be Full (1 notch) and Modified (3 notches).

(edit) With the two piece extractor, I assume this is also an ejector model...?

BaikalChokes.jpg

3 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

OP says 24" barrels - I would have guessed 26", but in the enlarged pic below, it looks like they've been cut.  The chokes appear to be Full (1 notch) and Modified (3 notches).

(edit) With the two piece extractor, I assume this is also an ejector model...?

BaikalChokes.jpg

Your enlightenment of the muzzle is sharper than I could get, thanks! :)

Are these the ones that don't always switch when you shoot the first barrel and you have to bump the stock to shoot the second barrel?

9 hours ago, Waymore Loco said:

Are these the ones that don't always switch when you shoot the first barrel and you have to bump the stock to shoot the second barrel?

You're probably thinking about the SKB's with inertia trigger. 

12 minutes ago, Brazos Bo said:

You're probably thinking about the SKB's with inertia trigger. 

I'm sure you're right. I couldn't remember which brand did that. 

I have one that Johnny Meadows did for me and I sold my SKB and  shoot the Baikal.If this one had action work done by Johnny I would buy this one.I like the weight better than the SKB.Johnny did the SKB also with Mach trigger and it was great it was just so light.

Mine runs good till I goof up.   If I drop the top lever before barrels are fully open, it will double.     GW

If this had a Johnny action job I would be all over it.

Archived