SASS Wire Forum

Meanwhile in Aurora

Utah Bob #35998

The city commission approved home delivery of weed. What could go wrong? :rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

UB, you need to start a Munchie Delivery Service. You'd make a killing. :D

Weed sales are illegal in my county. We opted out. No sales or commercial cannabis farming allowed. We’re into pinto beans and alfalfa here. :D

15 hours ago, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

UB,

Happy to see that pinto beans and alfalfa are still major crops in your neck of the woods. Are you in southern Dolores County or northern Montezuma County?

PF

Dolores. Just south of Dove Creek. Montezuma has a lot of pot shops seeing as how Cortez is the first town you hit coming out of New Mexico. Last I heard they were thinking of maybe limiting the number. Maybe.

First one you hit coming north is the one that used to be a Lotsa Pasta restaraunt, then the Doobie Sisters. If you turn on main street there are 4 more. And there's one on the hill right next to the Rifle and Pistol Club indoor range. :blink:

22 hours ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

In CA it has worked out OK 

alot better than punks selling pot on the corner  like we let them do with  heroin 

I don't think you have home delivery there. And we still have a large illegal cannabis industry. If you grow and sell legally, you have to pay state permits and taxes. If you bootleg it, you don't.

52 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I don't think you have home delivery there. And we still have a large illegal cannabis industry. If you grow and sell legally, you have to pay state permits and taxes. If you bootleg it, you don't.

we have had delivery for 5 years 

CA has 30% total tax 

lots of people are growing their own now  tax free 

Archived