SASS Wire Forum

Bullet Vendors ?

Talon MaCleod

3 minutes ago, Talon MaCleod said:

Nope ,website says orders are suspended .Red River Ray went out of business.

Contact her directly and let her know you are a SASS shooter.

Also ask your fellow shooters who they use.

When I was at the Revenge in June in Montrose, CO Colorado Cast was well-stocked.  You might contact them.  http://www.sanjuanshootingrange.com/colorado-cast-bullets

I made my last order from Band and Clang.  George's site says he's 4-weeks behind on filling orders.  I also do business with Chey-Cast.

There's got to be someone in the Southeast who can supply you.

Bullets by Scarlett.

5 minutes ago, Talon MaCleod said:

So far any local vendor that i am aware of are so far behind that they won`t promise anything.

Are you completely out of just looking to stock up for the future?  Waimea is in FL and is closed until mid Jan but he could ship you some when he fires back up.  If you are completely out there may be some of your local pards who can get you some to get you by till then.  What are you looking for in .45?

Kajun

My nephew just got an order from Ringer's Bullets. I recommend Ringer. You can find him on FB and get his number to call.

These guys are a local (to me) SASS supporter it might take a couple of weeks if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock.  Bayou Bullets

I’ve bought from them before and the size/weight is consistent.

1 hour ago, Talon MaCleod said:

Nope ,website says orders are suspended .Red River Ray went out of business.

Send her an email. She's only selling to cowboys and has suspended because of that.

Not sure what RRR has to do with anything, not surprised though.

30 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

These guys are a local (to me) SASS supporter it might take a couple of weeks if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock.  Bayou Bullets

I’ve bought from them before and the size/weight is consistent.

I've bought from them before also and prior to this big backlog I usually got them within a week.  I have an order in with them now that I placed on Dec 12 and the order status still says "awaiting fulfillment".

I've also got an order in for a different bullet weight that I placed with Bang and Clang a while back.  I've ordered from George at Bang and Clang before - very easy to work with.

I get mine from Badman Bullets in Oregon and if I order at least 1000 at a time the shipping is free.  The invoice comes with a code that you can use on the next purchase to get 5% off.

Along with Badman Bullets and Bullets by Scarlett, I like Shootin Fox and Missouri Bullet Co.  Missouri has been backed up as has Badman.  Lead is backed up in the Supply Chain.

CHEY CAST BULLETS is number one in my book.  They are going to selling only coated bullets.  They give a 5% SASS discount and free shipping when ordering 2000 bullets or more.  Great people to do business with.

1 hour ago, Hellbender said:

I've bought from them before also and prior to this big backlog I usually got them within a week.  I have an order in with them now that I placed on Dec 12 and the order status still says "awaiting fulfillment".

I've also got an order in for a different bullet weight that I placed with Bang and Clang a while back.  I've ordered from George at Bang and Clang before - very easy to work with.

See we have a lot in common, you shoulda pulled my ticket for the raffle :D :P

4 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

See we have a lot in common, you shoulda pulled my ticket for the raffle :D :P

Stand by for more, different raffles in the future with fabulous prizes.  Maybe one of these times you'll get lucky!

14 hours ago, Waimea said:

Bullets by Chance is a vendor in Florida.

He also ships.

This is the Cowboy way, one vendor pointing folks to his competition while he is on "vacation"

Waimea, have a great vacation, I still expect you to have my order in February. Thats the Outlaw way:lol:

Archived