SASS Wire Forum

Outlaw Camp is devastated

Nichols Creek, SASS #77627

On Friday we lost our friend Ozark Outlaw.  Yesterday we lost our friend Blackjack Rhodes. These 2  cowboys will be missed so much. Please pray for thier families in thier time of sorrow. 

Also our friend Wild Big Bill is fighting the COVID too. 

All prayers for him and his family are needed too.  

Fighting for the right words, and I don’t think there are any.  I have so many good memories of shooting with all three of these gentlemen.

Nichols Creek, wear your darn mask and be careful!!

7 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Fighting for the right words, and I don’t think there are any.  I have so many good memories of shooting with all three of these gentlemen.

Nichols Creek, wear your darn mask and be careful!!

I do, and I will. 

Thanks 

Happy trails 

I heard last night at church about Black Jack, I did not know about Ozark Outlaw, my prayers go out for their families. Hope to get to shoot at Outlaw camp again soon, miss all my parts there. Thanks for sharing Nichols Creek.

Buckshot Dobbs

I spoke with Wild Big Bill on the phone a few minutes ago and he gave me permission to give an update on his situation.  WBB qualified for an antibody transfusion based on his previous medical history. He received the transfusion at a Little Rock hospital on Monday and he reports that he felt immediately better.  He is home today and says he feels ready to go shooting again, but will have to remain quarantined for 10 days.

I think it’s a Christmas miracle for WBB and his family and friends!

Archived