SASS Wire Forum

Merry Christmas one and All

Here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Happy New Year ....

May you have good health, a warm Home, a passel of love and some occasions to hold a Warm gun ... 

And good Cowboy folk to share the breeze with.

God Bless

Jabez Cowboy 

And a Merry Christmas to you also Jabez.     And to you also, Clay and Doc.

Besides having a good year buying some new pistols, I'm getting a new BOYDS stock for a Ruger 10/22.

I already got the 10/22 and the stock arrived yesterday.   Its still in the box, unopened.    I won't get to see it

till Christmas.   Its BOYDS new 'Spike Camp' model in 'Spike Camp Maroon' laminate with stippling .

I'm sure it will end up with a KIDD .22 sitting inside of it.

..........Widder

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

And, a little shopping advice for all you gunnies out there!

390-CF72-C-3992-47-CF-BFD2-321-F64-A8-AFBE.jpg

And a very Special Merry Christmas to Widder, Who should be a "Grump " wheather he knows it or Not !!!

Jabez Cowboy

To All My Liberal and/or Progressive and/or Atheist and/or Secular and/or Environmentally Conscious Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, expressed or implied, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2021, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. This is, of course, neither to suggest nor imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country; also, this is not to imply that "America," as noted herein, is the only America in the Western Hemisphere. May these heartfelt wishes be received with equal intensity regardless of distribution of individual wealth, documented carbon footprint, or perceived social privilege among the wishes addressed herein. This wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.
To All My Conservative and/or Christian and/or Jewish Friends:
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas Jabez and Merry Christmas to everyone. 

This year has been rough, but we’re all here. It could be a lot worse...

I am so thankful for all of you and I truly hope we all have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year. 

On 12/19/2020 at 5:33 AM, Clay Mosby said:

+1000 

Merry Christmas to all, and prayers for a much better New Year!!

i will second this , please have a blessed Christmas , and lets all pray next years is better , 

Archived