SASS Wire Forum

According to the Missus...

DeaconKC

I should not be allowed out without adult supervision. I went to a consignment shop in town because they are half off today. When I got back, I got "the LOOK". If you're married you know what I mean. Anyhoo, I did score a jogging stroller to use as the basis for my first gun cart, so I'm okay.

19 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

I should not be allowed out without adult supervision. I went to a consignment shop in town because they are half off today. When I got back, I got "the LOOK". If you're married you know what I mean. Anyhoo, I did score a jogging stroller to use as the basis for my first gun cart, so I'm okay.

not married but I get the Look a lot 

I never get “that look”. I am a perfect husband and never ever do anything that will get me into trouble with my darling wife. 

The devil made me do it. :D

7 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I never get “that look”. I am a perfect husband and never ever do anything that will get me into trouble with my darling wife. 

yes Dear of course you need one more purse and shoes toooooooo

That's why I started the "Hideaway Program" at the LGS instead of using layaway.  Out of sight and mums the word.  :)

BS

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I did not

When I was married, I had an FFL and did gun shows. Anything new I carried home from the gun show was just inventory to resell. After I filled the second safe and she did the taxes and the books for my FFl, I got the look when she figured out how much was personal inventory and stuff for resale.

I am single now so I don't get that look from anybody except the barn cat and he just wants fed every time I walk out to the truck.

During this COVID thing, I have made more online purchases than usual.  My wife has been giving me the look, too.

20 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yeah, right!  :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

On-line is way too easy for the better half to track.  ;)

Mine looked at my order history on Dillon's website. Oh my. 

The last three I've brought home have been the wife's new SKB and short-stroked Rugers, so I didn't get "the look."  :P

On 12/17/2020 at 11:33 AM, DeaconKC said:

so how did the gun cart turn out ???

how about "Sweetie I saved so much money ! lets go out for dinner !

Looks like the cart  will be successful, gotta get the tires aired up [one repaired] but it has all the right basics.

Archived