SASS Wire Forum

And she probably votes...

DeaconKC

I worked with a guy that wanted to put up signs to tell the deer not to cross the train tracks on our light rail system in Charlotte. What a flipping moron this guy was. :lol:

49 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

This is gotta be fake, no one can be that stupid!! Can they??:o

I don't know Rye, I'm still worried about Guam tipping over if they build that air base:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

This is gotta be fake, no one can be that stupid!! Can they??:o

..... Biden appears to have got elected (maybe) someone HAD to vote for him; yes, they CAN be that stupid ......   :wacko:

She had "No idea that the signs were for us"? Does she think deer can read? Wow, what a total dumba%%!!:o

46 minutes ago, sassnetguy50 said:

In her defense, she was isolated in rural North Dakota until her husband brought her to Fargo 3 years ago.

People from rural ND would not be that stupid. Maybe if they lived in Fargo all their life they might.

kR

55 minutes ago, Kid Rich said:

People from rural ND would not be that stupid. Maybe if they lived in Fargo all their life they might.

kR

People in the suburbs and inner cities would not be that stupid! This woman is insanely stupid!

4 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

People in the suburbs and inner cities would not be that stupid! This woman is insanely stupid!

So what you are saying is that someone who grew up where there are deer everywhere would not know anything about them?  I have lived both places and guess what city folk generally know nothing about wildlife unless its in a nite club.

kR

I personally saw a young woman cream her car on a deer. She told the patrolman that she had seen it coming across the field. When asked why she didn’t stop, she replied that she had the right of way. True story! 

I remember a few years back listening to some dumb gal on a news station claiming Pres Bush was at fault for all the damage Katrina did to New Orleans because if he was not such a racist he'd have positioned the entire US Navy to keep the hurricane from making landfall.

Yup. They ARE that dumb.

6 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

So what you are saying is that someone who grew up where there are deer everywhere would not know anything about them?  I have lived both places and guess what city folk generally know nothing about wildlife unless its in a nite club.

kR

No I’m saying anyone in their right mind would know that deer can’t read! I don’t care where they live! SMDH 

19 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

No I’m saying anyone in their right mind would know that deer can’t read! I don’t care where they live! SMDH 

Of course deer can't read. That's why they use a silhouette of a deer.

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'm sayin you have stupid people livin everywhere but the stupid ones livin in rural ND KNOW that deer can't read.

kR

8 minutes ago, Kid Rich said:

I'm sayin you have stupid people livin everywhere but the stupid ones livin in rural ND KNOW that deer can't read.

kR

Everyone knows that deer can’t read !! This woman is insanely stupid. I grew up in the suburbs and still live here and no one I’ve ever met in the city or suburbs think that deer can read! 

25 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I read that this was a hoax.

I’ve been thinking that all along. To think someone is that stupid is actually scary!:o

12 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

............. how many voted for Biden ???  :o:o

Good point! Pretty scary!:ph34r:

not me ............but i did suspect a hoax , she "sounds" too sane to be that ditz , but then ive seen other instances first hand that could negate my thinking , wonder what she thinks of guns ??? do they shoot themselves ?

Archived