SASS Wire Forum

**WITHDRAWN** Springfield M1A - Standard Model - Wood Stock (1996) GORGEOUS!!!

RIDGE WALKER

Offering up this near new condition Springfield M1A 7.62 NATO (.308) Standard Grade rifle for sale.  As you can see the gun is stunning with only a very few extremely small handling marks and shows almost no signs of being shot.

I am second owner and doubt this gun has seen 100 rounds down the pipe.  I own 3 other M1A's so this one is ready for a new home.

This one dates to the mid 1990's and comes with web sling and one 20-Round magazine.  No box or papers are included.  

QUESTIONS????  Email me (NO PM's) at tomgraham01@msn.com or give me a call at 425-785-0093....I am on ARIZONA time.

Sorry NO CALIFORNIA sales.....or any other state where this gun is not legal to own.  

Price is only $1,650 plus shipping to your FFL

Be sure your FFL is OK receiving from a private party with copy of my driver's license or there will be an added fee of $35 on top of shipping to cover the FFL transfer fee on my end. 

Payment to be USPS Money Order 
Will also consider DISCREET Friends/Family PayPal so no fees are charged to me.  

First "I'll Take It" followed up with an email (NO PM's) to tomgraham01@msn.com takes this one. 

****TRADES****  I may consider original condition early Winchester or Marlin lever guns as trade or part trade......would prefer calibers other than .30-30 or .32 Special unless they are takedown models or special model.  Email me photos and good description of your trade offer....DO NOT POST YOUR OFFER ON THIS THREAD

IMG-4624.jpg

IMG-4625.jpg

IMG-4626.jpg

IMG-4627.jpg

IMG-4628.jpg

IMG-4629.jpg

IMG-4630.jpg

IMG-4631.jpg

IMG-4632.jpg

IMG-4633.jpg

IMG-4634.jpg

Nobody is interested in this fine rifle???  

Will give it another day or so then post it elsewhere.......DON"T MISS OUT!!!

A year ago I would have been all over this.

Archived