SASS Wire Forum

Record Non-Typical Buck

Sedalia Dave

“Being with my dad and as soon as I shot it and we got out of the blind and we got to it, we were so happy then and that was probably the best moment of it,” she said. “Being able to share the experience with my dad, it was just really fun.”

official score of 271 4/8 inches and 42 points.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, text that says '14-Year-Old Tags World-Record-Breaking cord-Breaking 42-Point oint Buck NRA AmericanHunter American LIMA'

Kansas hunter's 42-point buck confirmed as world record

4 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Let's just hope she doesn't post it on Facebook or she'll be getting death threats by the weekend.

I actually saw it first on Facebook but it was an NRA post.

6 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.......... and suspension/expulsion from school ......  :mellow:

All depends on the school. The administrators in schools in rural America don't have the same case of  cranial rectal uppitis that big city schools do.

My grand daughter's first trapline catch was a bobcat. She took the stretch and dried pelt, cleaned and bleached skull, and trap to show and tell when she was in the 1st grade. It was a big hit with the teacher and all the kids.  All of the above was from her very first catch.

6 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.......... and suspension/expulsion from school ......  :mellow:

A typical parent teacher conference for Kaya went like this: Teacher: Why are you here? Us: To see if there are any issues to deal with. Teacher: Uh,no. How's your season going? Emily outdo you again? Been shooting lately? 

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

It’s nice to have the record but isn’t it more a matter of being in the right place at the right time?  And marksmanship of course.

They were in the right place at the right time without a deer showing up. 

20 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

It’s nice to have the record but isn’t it more a matter of being in the right place at the right time?  And marksmanship of course.

Most of the time a lot of work goes into being at the right place at the right time.

kR

Archived