SASS Wire Forum

Censorship here also Good bye and See you all at the range.

Trooper Ozzy

34 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

I see you are in Indiana, I'm somewhat south of you.

I expected a nice breeze tonight, was less than 15 mph. Just got a NWS warning for gusts up to 50!

Couple days of rain, so I'll be using the day to do all of my paperwork from this year; and maybe organize some of my gun stuff. I'll post pics elsewhere as I don't want to derail this thread.

Derail THIS thread?!?! We're so far off the tracks that we can't hear the whistle!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

I think that might be the point, it should be derailed

kR

Hell no. We done switched to another line. It might be heading for the washed out trestle but my ticket is paid for and I’m along for the whole ride. Yeeeeehaaaaa! :lol:

As Pooh Bear would say "Oh bother, it's another blustery day"

23 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

Derail THIS thread?!?! We're so far off the tracks that we can't hear the whistle!

I hope I have permission to use that in the future. Not that it matters, I'll use it anyway, but permission is nice.

16 minutes ago, DocWard said:

I hope I have permission to use that in the future. Not that it matters, I'll use it anyway, but permission is nice.

You got it but I want the royalties!

2 hours ago, Mad Dog Jack, SASS #77862 said:

Oh! I see....I think

Do you prefer that idiotic explanation about sunlight being reflected and refracted by air molecules in the atmosphere, and the shorter wavelength blue light is easier to see than the longer wavelength red and yellow?:wacko:

And people believe that. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Hannibal.  Battle of Cannae is my favorite :)

An area I have not read on. I'll have to go through my books and see what I have. 

54 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Hannibal.  Battle of Cannae is my favorite :)

No, that's the A-Team. The Battle of Wildly Inaccurate Mini-14s.

5 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Oh my goodness.  What were we talking about again?

I think it all started with Precious pitching a hissy fit because the Mods did their job and folks making fun of him/her/it/them.

The whole Ba'al worship thing (child sacrifice included) always turned me off of studying Carthage more closely.  The Barca family did produce some impressive military leaders.

Ok that does it, I’m through with the this site! You took down TO’s comments before I could read them and decide if I was in agreement with him or insulted by him, shame on you moderators! I’m gone. SCJ

Just now, Silver Creek Jack said:

Ok that does it, I’m through with the this site! You took down TO’s comments before I could read them and decide if I was in agreement with him or insulted by him, shame on you moderators! I’m gone. SCJ

I’m back, my hypocrisy goes only so far. SCJ

16 hours ago, Mad Dog Jack, SASS #77862 said:

I was wondering....why is the sky blue?

Your question brought back to my memory a childhood song.

Tell me why the stars do shine

Tell me why the ivy twines

Tell me why the sky's so blue

And then I will tell you why I love you.

Because God made the stars to shine

Because God made the ivy twine

Because God made the sky's so blue

Because God made you, that's why I love you.

2 hours ago, Silver Creek Jack said:

Well, By.....

2 hours ago, Silver Creek Jack said:

I’m back, my hypocrisy goes only so far. SCJ

Nevermind

I dislike censorship, but it is way better here after SASS rebooted the forums. I like this quote:

Although the United States has a First Amendment protecting free speech, it does not extend to the workplace, the classroom, or the dinner table. It is limited to the press, to religion, to assemblies, and to petitions. And as every journalist, parishioner or public assembly participant knows, there are powerful limits in these arenas, too. We don’t have absolutely free speech because we live within the confines of powerful and interlocking institutions: family, education, entertainment, commerce, career, the law, the military, religion and others.

23 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Does anyone else remember the "Political Fire" forum?  

That.  Was.  Brutal.  

............... I went there ............................................  ONCE  !

:wacko:

Archived