SASS Wire Forum

Censorship here also Good bye and See you all at the range.

Trooper Ozzy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you are in someone else's house, if you act like a jerk, expect to be spanked.

Interesting. Currently it says that he made that post saying he was leaving 4 hours ago. But if you check his profile it said he was last here 31 minutes ago. If he left 4 hours ago, why was he still hanging around three and a half hours later?

The truly amazing thing is, back in the mid-90s up through maybe 2010, people would do that.

Some sorehead would post a dramatic goodbye post. NOBODY LIKES ME EVERYBODY HATES ME I'M GOING TO LEAVE HERE FOREVER AND GO EAT SOME WORMS

And there would be at least a dozen responses saying NO! DON'T GO! STAY HERE! WE WUB OOO!!!

And I would be sitting there reading that and paraphrasing Tuco in my mind. "If you're going to leave, leave. Don't talk".

17 minutes ago, DocWard said:

Awww... I must have missed something. Oh well. Bu-Bye, now. 

You didn’t miss much. 

The OP started a thread early today titled “This is my protest” or something like that, with a blatant political message. I saw it and tagged it to the moderators. They did their thankless but necessary job and removed the post for violating rules. 

The OP’s knickers bunched up, he created this current thread to tell us all bye, then came back three hours later to see if anybody pined his departure. 

Finding none, I’m not sure what he’s up to at the moment. 

On more important topics, is SW Ohio getting any snow?  We’ve got a bunch falling in the Smokies, with cold and rain in Knoxville. 

Just now, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

You didn’t miss much. 

The OP started a thread early today titled “This is my protest” or something like that. I saw it and tagged it to the moderators. They did their thankless but necessary job and removed the post for violating rules. 

The OP’s knickers bunched up, he created this current thread to tell us all bye, then came back three hours later to see if anybody pined his departure. 

On more important topics, is SW Ohio getting any snow?  We’ve got a bunch falling in the Smokies, with cold and rain in Knoxville. 

Oh, gotcha. Yes, but it isn’t really sticking at the moment. Maybe this evening 

27 minutes ago, Alpo said:

The truly amazing thing is, back in the mid-90s up through maybe 2010, people would do that.

Some sorehead would post a dramatic goodbye post. NOBODY LIKES ME EVERYBODY HATES ME I'M GOING TO LEAVE HERE FOREVER AND GO EAT SOME WORMS

And there would be at least a dozen responses saying NO! DON'T GO! STAY HERE! WE WUB OOO!!!

And I would be sitting there reading that and paraphrasing Tuco in my mind. "If you're going to leave, leave. Don't talk".

When I was a kid I knew other kids who would get upset when they were losing the game, take their ball away and go home.

I guess some never grow up...

18 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

You didn’t miss much. 

The OP started a thread early today titled “This is my protest” or something like that, with a blatant political message. I saw it and tagged it to the moderators. They did their thankless but necessary job and removed the post for violating rules. 

Ah, I saw that thread.  I looked at that thread. I had no interest in that thread. Frankly, other than the title, I no longer remember what was in the thread. I moved on. But unlike, the OP, I'm still here.

I'm just down the road from you, it has been a cold wet day. Supposed to turn to snow overnight, but don't think it is going to stick. If it does, I'll be home until it melts off.

And speaking of nothing to with any of this, I'm having a hankering for pizza.

31 minutes ago, Fence Cutter said:

Dang,

I've had a few post taken down but I'm still here.......

........ was reminded of house rules and moved ON.......  not OUT.

I've picked up a few points on various forums, none here even with a few borderline posts.

Advertisements, trackers, poor site performance... Those will drive me away from a site. But a deleted post against the published rules? Nah, I suck it up and mind my P's and Q's in the future..

Censosrship? The constitution protects us from the government, not a private enterprise. SASS's house, SASS's rules. My house, my rules.

Hey OP! If you can suck it up, I don't mind if you come back. I glanced at a few of your posts in the history and it seems you legitimately participate. Just explain your doc adjusted your meds or something... And for most of what I post, there is usually some Tequila involved in the later hours.

5 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

A couple of years ago I got put on the naughty list twice, even had to have mods approve my posts, because twice I had missed some mild profanity in videos I posted.  Irked me a little, but hey, rules is rules.  

On another forum, I missed the profanity on the splash screen when it posted.

Then I saw it and went to delete it. this was seconds after posting!

Too late, 5 points! And a year to expire! They expired.

I got busted for an accident, and got away with "worse" posts because they were on point and in context for the thread.

Right now, I'm thinking of a certain meme which if I posted it in the meme thread would probably be fine but if I posted it in this thread would be questionable. With this intro, I might get away with it.

But if I started a new thread with just that meme, I would probably get points. Yeah, I know, now all of you want to see it... And having said all of that, now I would probably get points for it even in the meme thread.

46 minutes ago, Hendo said:

All of the leaves me with one nagging question, 

What's snow?

Depends on who you ask. If you ask an Inuit, it could be any one of about fifty different things.

2 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

A couple of years ago I got put on the naughty list twice, even had to have mods approve my posts, because twice I had missed some mild profanity in videos I posted.  Irked me a little, but hey, rules is rules.  

2 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

On another forum, I missed the profanity on the splash screen when it posted.

Then I saw it and went to delete it. this was seconds after posting!

Too late, 5 points! And a year to expire! They expired.

I got busted for an accident, and got away with "worse" posts because they were on point and in context for the thread.

Right now, I'm thinking of a certain meme which if I posted it in the meme thread would probably be fine but if I posted it in this thread would be questionable. With this intro, I might get away with it.

But if I started a new thread with just that meme, I would probably get points. Yeah, I know, now all of you want to see it... And having said all of that, now I would probably get points for it even in the meme thread.

If $%^#$# profanity gets you in &^%$^ trouble, how the %$$^& bloody &^^%%$ have the Aussies lasted this **^%& long:blink:

guess i missed it all , or didnt think it significant enough , but im always sorry when someone leaves and yet ill back the rules [im sure i walk a fine line sometimes as i do speak my mind] 

glad we have other things to move on to - so how much snow has fallen in ohio today ? anyone on the east coast getting it yet ? 

Archived