SASS Wire Forum

Danger of cell phones

Go West

I see that the parents - obviously intelligent people - have given the child a Block. Test is shown that when they are soaked in urine or buried for a month in a cow flop it does not hurt them, so when the baby has an accident it will be all right.

31 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I see that the parents - obviously intelligent people - have given the child a Block. Test is shown that when they are soaked in urine or buried for a month in a cow flop it does not hurt them, so when the baby has an accident it will be all right.

Block?

6 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Block?

He's trying to be funny...or he hit the "B" instead of the "G". But Glocks are "Blockie".

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

He's trying to be funny...or he hit the "B" instead of the "G". But Glocks are "Blockie".

And here I thought I was being nice, by not referring to tactical Tupperware.

I have held a Glock . Several times. I have shot a Glock. Several times. They feel like I'm holding a block of wood. That is one of the several reasons that I do not own a Glock.

23 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

Especially if they are of her

back in days of Film . she loved wearing cute outfits and posing for me

grandson shows me pics of girls who pose in the bathroom mirror 

22 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I have held a Glock . Several times. I have shot a Glock. Several times. They feel like I'm holding a block of wood. That is one of the several reasons that I do not own a Glock.

Yeah, they aren’t for everyone, that’s for sure. Personally, I like them, but I have friends that hate them. The way they look, the way they feel and the fact they are a polymer frame. 

59 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I still look for the blue plastic plug that should be on something that looks like a squirt gun.

I tried as hard as I could to like Glocks. I've owned one or more continuously since 1991. But now I'm down to just one, a Gen 4 G19, and to be honest it just sits in my safe. I can't stand the grip feel, the grip angle, and the trigger. The only reason why I won't sell it is because I feel I need at least one example in my collection.

Yes they're reliable, yes they're durable, yes they're easy to use, maintain and repair. Unfortunately they're about as ergonomic as a large Lego brick.

I carried a Glock 23 for 17 years as a Parole Agent. Butt ugly and I hate the trigger, but they are tough and reliable.

29 minutes ago, Finagler 6853 Life said:

I bought a Glock, once.  Model 42 (?) in .380.  Gave it to my daughter.

That's what I do with my failures. Give them to Hazel. ("Dang, this Police Positive Special is nowhere near as comfortable and fun to shoot as I hoped it would be. Hey baby, you want another gun?")

2 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

Especially if they are of her

Worse if the pics are of her sister. :blink:

Oh wait, Glocks! Love em. They do what they are intended to do and quite well. And yeah, cellphones ain't fer babies. Horrible idea.

Glocks  do exactly what they were designed to do, 1911s just do it better. 

55 minutes ago, Alpo said:

That's what I do with my failures. Give them to Hazel. ("Dang, this Police Positive Special is nowhere near as comfortable and fun to shoot as I hoped it would be. Hey baby, you want another gun?")

The movie 13th Warrior, Eben, Antonio Banderas' character, can't wield the Viking sword very well as it is big and cumbersome.  So Eben takes the sword to the smithy shop, grinds and reshapes the blade to more of a scimitar shape which he found more to his liking.  After he demonstrates his ability to swing this blade, one of the Vikings he is with asks him, "when you die, can I give that to my sister?"

On 12/15/2020 at 2:41 PM, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I tried as hard as I could to like Glocks. I've owned one or more continuously since 1991. But now I'm down to just one, a Gen 4 G19, and to be honest it just sits in my safe. I can't stand the grip feel, the grip angle, and the trigger. The only reason why I won't sell it is because I feel I need at least one example in my collection.

Yes they're reliable, yes they're durable, yes they're easy to use, maintain and repair. Unfortunately they're about as ergonomic as a large Lego brick.

Buy a Nomad frame and throw the parts in it , you might enjoy it then . 
https://www.nomaddefenseco.com/

Ok, ok, ok, ok already.......the kid should have had a Shield in his diaper instead of a Glock. Still the point is, cell phones are not appropriate at this age. :rolleyes:

Archived