SASS Wire Forum

Found: Pair Ruger Vaquero .357's

Jack Spade

Wanting to buy a pair of Ruger new model Vaquero's in .357.  Would like a pair of the SASS revolvers but would look at other pairs.  Would prefer 4.62 inch barrels but would consider 5 1/2's as well.  Please PM me with what you have.  Thanks!  Jack

John Barleycorn bought a set from Wrangler Wade for $1300 and now has them for sale for $1799 if you want to pay the mark up

Call Thunderstick Trading Co and talk to Sandy. They just got a pair in on consignment.  And, no, they are not mine. 

Thunderstick: (520) 290-8599

Good luck, 

BS

Thank you to whoever called thunderstick and bought the vaqueros out from under me.  That's why I asked for replies by PM.  I thought the people on the wire were better than that but I guess not.  

PM headed your way mike

1 hour ago, Texas Red said:

JS,

Might look at my Pair....

TR

I did look at your pair, and they are a very nice pair of pistols, just not sure about that short of barrels.  I am keeping them in mind.  Thank you!

I have a pair of new model Vaquero's that I built for myself. I shot them for several months, but decided to stay with my 32's.

They are stainless with bead blasted barrels and grip frame, short stroked and have  4 5/8" barrels.

If interested contact me at: johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Johnny Meadows

1 hour ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

I have a pair of new model Vaquero's that I built for myself. I shot them for several months, but decided to stay with my 32's.

They are stainless with bead blasted barrels and grip frame, short stroked and have  4 5/8" barrels.

If interested contact me at: johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Johnny Meadows

This makes me think of if a community theatre had an open call and Sir Lawrence Olivier showed up to audition.:lol:

Thank you to everyone who replied, I am really looking forward to the set from Johnny!

14 hours ago, Jack Spade said:

Thank you to everyone who replied, I am really looking forward to the set from Johnny!

I bought a Johnny Meadows shotgun off a pard I shoot with. His work is top drawer, you're going to love the pistols.

Archived