SASS Wire Forum

Someone please check on Widder......

Red Knee

..........and make sure he’s okay.

Reason being, I called him today and simply stated, “Tennessee State.....2022.....me and you” and I felt his blood pressure rise over the phone......please check on him and make sure he’s okay.

Red Knee

"So, in 2022

its gonna be me and you

but and in 2023.....

you'll still be chasing me".

:P

Here I am, minding meowndangbusiness, when the phone rings and the ole 'Snicker Man'  (Red Knee) is calling me to make threats of pending

doom & gloom in about 22 months.    Its not that I need to heal but it will take that ole man 22 months to practice.

There's an old Southern phrase that he will one day realize its true meaning..... 'I'll break him from sucking eggs'.

He's been asking Santa to give a new and improved, faster 97.   Ain't gonna happen.

Even using some of my secret lube,  his style of shooting is outdated.

I've heard rumors that he's thinking about changing over to the SxS and taking lessons from Missouri Lefty..... :lol:

I hope you have a Merry Christmas my friend.   But you'd be better off dreaming of sugar plums dancing around in your head

than dreaming about whooping up on me.

..........Widder

Last time I seen Widder, he was down at the local DQ giving autographs out to all the Widdermaniacs what gathered around him. They were hollering out "Widder we love you" and "did Red Knee really think he'd outrun you" and "take our money please". Yall know how Widdermaniacs can be. Well anyway, after the bus from the retirement village left, I was able to talk to Widder without too many interruptions. He told me the only two things stopping Red Knee from coming to Tennessee in 2021 to try to beat him is air and opportunity. :ph34r:

59 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I will be there to officiate

Imis

Good call, IMIS.    And ole Whiskey might want to put up some GoPro cameras to catch the action and make sure

everything stays on the 'Up & Up',  if ya know what I mean.     Rumors have it that TN Williams is in the process

of dressing up a Remington 1100 to look like a Winny 97, just to get in on the competition..... ;)

I was hoping to have a nice, quiet Christmas but now my phone is ringing in the middle of the night from the Odds Makers

in Vegas and folks wanting to sponsor me with SG shells.   Looks like it might be a good time for some of you to invest in

Winchester AA shotgun shells.   Looks like a couple of summers will be spent practicing again..... ;)

..........Widder

Wider, I am sure those Go Pros have the resolution or speed to capture all of the action. We may need a photo pro to document the action.

7 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Wider, I am sure those Go Pros have the resolution or speed to capture all of the action. We may need a photo pro to document the action.

Hey TN.

Do they make a device to capture all the 'Tall Tells' that will be posted on this thread..... :lol::lol:

..........Widder

I stopped over to Widder's yesterday. I had a friend of mine from Grand Rapids MI sneak a couple of those HUGE Tony's Nanner splits on one of them covid vaccine delivery trucks. TW happened to call as we was finishing up and asked if we had Nanner Splits. We lied and told him no! Lololol. Anyway- he showed me his new shotgun practice rig in the Widder cave. He's got a shotgun belt about 8ft long stretched across the room with about a hunnerd practice shells in it. He grabbed his 97, leaned into that belt, and proceeded to spray shells all over the place!!  Every 4th round he would scootch a little to the left fer proper shell orantashun. Never seen nuthin like it in my life! Wore me out just watchin. He calls it Widderobics. I asked where he got a belt that long and he said " same place you got that super long covid-29 belt but I just had more shell holders put on it! " And that's what started the gunfight.

6e450cc67c094306fa0a1ab1c5b2522a.jpg

I haven't heard much about the Geisha twins that used to travel with Widder.

What's up with that?

Oh yeah, asking for a friend.

The Geisha twins are doing well.    Ashia got married and moved out west.   Owns a nice western wear store.

Got a Christmas card from her with family.     She got to meet Red Knee while traveling thru Oklahoma.

Kadisha now works with underprivileged children and abused wives.  She still has her

beautiful hair and nice smile.   We just received a Christmas card from her from Mt. Lucksburg.

She plans to visit us in the spring when some of this Covid stuff goes away.

They both said..... "Tell all the Cowboys and Cowgirls we said 'HI' and WE wish them all a Merry Christmas.

P.S. - don't tell anyone, but Krazy Kajun was always their favorite Cowboy.   I have no earthly idea why.

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

P.S. - don't tell anyone, but Krazy Kajun was always their favorite Cowboy.   I have no earthly idea why.

..........Widder

Dear Red Knee 

I knew this day would come eventually.

I just thought we'd all be in the same nursing home when it did happen though.

One of two possibilities here

1. Widder has been abducted by Krazy Kajun.

B. Krazy Kajun has hacked into Widder's SASS account.

What a sad day!

25 minutes ago, Waimea said:

What a sad day!

You know Waimea, you gotta watch out for them koon a$$’s their a crafty bunch :D

3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

The Geisha twins are doing well. 

Yadda Yadda more about the Geisha twins.....

..........Widder

Widder, ya gotta admit those are two of the smartest twins you'll ever "know." ;)

1 hour ago, Waimea said:

Dear Red Knee 

I knew this day would come eventually. I just thought we'd all be in the same nursing home when it did happen though.

What a sad day!

Waimea, it's good to see that they allow you internet access at the mental hospital and also that you are coherent enough to see through that medical haze you must be in to be able to type.  Tell them they need to step you up to electric shock therapy and if they need an electrical consultant to oversee the treatment that they can call on me.....that's what friends are for Pard. :lol:

55 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

You know Waimea, you gotta watch out for them koon a$$’s their a crafty bunch :D

This from someone who should know first hand sitting there on the Mississippi beach drinking your fruity cocktail. :D

I'll never be a hand with a shotgun like some a them there southerners but I'll sit down to a nanner split eating contest with the best a ya. It's my secret to staying under 150 pounds!

Have any of you noticed how Red Knee can start a fracas and then go hide.  

He's probably kneeling next to his gun safe asking forgiveness from his 97's for giving them a bad reputation... :ph34r:

...........Widder

37 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

I'll never be a hand with a shotgun like some a them there southerners but I'll sit down to a nanner split eating contest with the best a ya. It's my secret to staying under 150 pounds!

Deal!!! You buy...

10 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

He's probably kneeling next to his gun safe asking forgiveness from his 97's for giving them a bad reputation... :ph34r:

...........Widder

That's how them people from Oklahoma are. They'd "Sooner" start trouble as breathe...

Like what I did there?

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

Here I was feeling sorry fer yall no good scoundrels and yuns leave me outta the nanner splittin'!

I'll buy you one. You have to drive up to Birch Run MI to get it though. Better go in the summer.

2 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

They seem to be able to wriggle their way right outta stuff. That's for sure.:lol:

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Widder, ya gotta admit those are two of the KRAZIEST twins you'll ever "know." ;)

Fixed it for ya, Kajun.

Waimea, it's good to see that they allow you internet access at the mental hospital and also that you are coherent enough to see through that medical haze you must be in to be able to type.  Tell them they need to step you up to electric shock therapy and if they need an electrical consultant to oversee the treatment that they can call on me.....that's what friends are for Pard. :lol:

Where to begin here...oh I know. Between the two of us whose alias implies he is NUTS!

I'll wait.

:lol:

52 minutes ago, Waimea said:

Just to join in the ice cream conversation.

o-ICE-CREAM-SUNDAE-facebook.jpg

Waimea,

I pertnear had a suger coma just looking at that thing.   I think I would start at the bottom and work my way up.

..........Widder

56 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

...........Widder

I was just genuinely concerned about your well being......

FRACAS???  Me???

Famously

Red Knee

Again

Calms Widder’s

Anxiety about

Shotguns

FRACAS???  Maybe so......

WOW, thats pretty good ole buddy.

Its a good thing I didn't accuse you of being Acrimonious Sanctimonious.    :lol:

Have you found a shotgun shells sponsor yet?

..........Widder

Thems some big monious words....

Had the wife google em.....I’m impressed dang it!!

Someone from your neck of the woods called yesterday after I posted the 2022 challenge and offered me unlimited shells.......truly......I was shocked!

From my neck of the woods..... I ain't surprised.

I would be surprised if they are loaded up..... :lol:

It was probably that TN Williams guy.   With his money, he could sponsor a whole blame posse.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

From my neck of the woods..... I ain't surprised.

I would be surprised if they are loaded up..... :lol:

It was probably that TN Williams guy.   With his money, he could sponsor a whole blame posse.

..........Widder

Shoot. If someone was to rob me, they'd just be practicing!

7 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

This from someone who should know first hand sitting there on the Mississippi beach drinking your fruity cocktail. :D

I prefer to think of it as the Redneck Riviera with a cold beer.

12 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I prefer to think of it as the Redneck Riviera with a cold beer.

Nothing wrong with the Redneck Riviera, I'll be heading that way in a few days.  Got a place reserved on the Bon Secour river. 

Kajun could probably translate that.  Good something....hopefully good fishing.

On 12/14/2020 at 9:55 PM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

"So, in 2022

its gonna be me and you

but and in 2023.....

you'll still be chasing me".

:P

Here I am, minding meowndangbusiness, when the phone rings and the ole 'Snicker Man'  (Red Knee) is calling me to make threats of pending

doom & gloom in about 22 months.    Its not that I need to heal but it will take that ole man 22 months to practice.

There's an old Southern phrase that he will one day realize its true meaning..... 'I'll break him from sucking eggs'.

He's been asking Santa to give a new and improved, faster 97.   Ain't gonna happen.

Even using some of my secret lube,  his style of shooting is outdated.

I've heard rumors that he's thinking about changing over to the SxS and taking lessons from Missouri Lefty..... :lol:

I hope you have a Merry Christmas my friend.   But you'd be better off dreaming of sugar plums dancing around in your head

than dreaming about whooping up on me.

..........Widder

I don't know Red Knee, but I do know Widder and I have a feeling these new bionic enhancements of his are going to make him even more difficult to deal with than he was before.

19 hours ago, Michigan Slim said:

If you carry me to the truck when we're done!

I want a picture of this please.  TW carrying Slim to a truck after they share ice cream.  This would need to go in the Cowboy Chronicle.

Archived