SASS Wire Forum

Badlands Bar 3

T-Bone SASS #36388

The Bar 3 shooting Range will present a Top Shooter Buckle every month of 2021. Starting in January we will give. Molly’s Custom Buckle to the Top shooter of each month. If your looking for a Great place to shoot in a really small town in Texas well you just found it. See ya in the Badlands of Texas. Www.badlandsbar3.com.  

Wisht I lived closer!!  I wouldn’t ever win that buckle, but I’d shore be shootin’ with good friends!!

One of those places where I have always felt at home!!

Yes !!!! You can win. Rules for a top shooter Buckle. You can only win one Buckle in the series. Once you have won your Monthly Buckle your name will go on the wall of winners then each month thereafter a new top shooter will be awarded the next Buckle. At the end of the year we will have 12 buckle winners. This has been done at the Bar3 several years ago. If you have a buckle with Bar 3 Ranch —2020 please post a pick

I'm thinking  the monthly buckle series started in 2002.

20201215_182251.jpg

The Bar 3 was the closest I ever came to a clean match.I had one miss and it was on one of the VW size buffalos and at pistol distance and I miss it with my rifle.I will never live that down.Sure had fun at that shoot.Thanks T- Bone for a great time.

Archived