SASS Wire Forum

FS Men's SunBody Hats palm hats size 7 1/2

Hellbender

We (Up the Creek Gang, Lake Charles, LA) have 2 men's SunBody Hats palm hats for sale with all proceeds going toward our effort to raise funds to rebuild our cowboy town that was destroyed by Hurricanes Laura and Delta.  

Let me know what number(s) you want and your zip code and I'll send you a PM with payment information.  Thanks for your support, Pards!

1. SunBody Hats (Houston TX) palm hat # 1. Size 7 1/2. 4" brim with border design matching hat band, crown 4" in front and 5" in back.  Removable, size-adjustable hat band with pattern matching brim border.  Star in shield conch on front of crown attached with butterfly clutch inside inscribed  "President George W. Bush 2004 United We Stand". $25

2. SunBody Hats (Houston TX) palm hat # 2. Size 7 1/2. 5" brim with pencil roll, black hat ribbon.  Part of Sunbody label cut off. $25

hat 9 a.jpeg

hat 9 c.jpeg

hat 9 d.jpeg

hat 9 f.jpeg

hat 9 g.jpeg

hat 10 a.jpeg

hat 10 b.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

IMG_0047.jpeg

20 minutes ago, OK Dirty Dan said:

I'll take the Resistol Stagecoach hat. Sending you a PM. Thanks!

Great, thanks.  I'll reply to your PM shortly.

Hellbender

15 minutes ago, Red River Rudy, SASS #8490 LIFE said:

Hellbender, are you and Sharp eye going to The TSRA match in Columbus, TX this month?

Ill be there Rudy, but not Sharpeye.  I'll send you a PM to explain.  Are you going?  I didn't see your name on the shooters list that came out about a week ago.

yep, Taco Bill and I are going.  We are late additions and will be on Mule Heads' Posse I believe.  Taco is shooting Cody/Dixon and I am shooting Sharpshooter.  Glad you are going.  Also, would you bring the Rodeo King Gray hat so that I can buy it?  See you in a couple of days!

9 minutes ago, Red River Rudy, SASS #8490 LIFE said:

yep, Taco Bill and I are going.  We are late additions and will be on Mule Heads' Posse I believe.  Taco is shooting Cody/Dixon and I am shooting Sharpshooter.  Glad you are going.  Also, would you bring the Rodeo King Gray hat so that I can buy it?  See you in a couple of days!

I'm glad y'all are both going and I'll consider the Rodeo King hat (its black, not gray - the true color is like the one photo taken of the front of it, the picture just before you see the inside view) sold to you!

See ya'll then!

Archived