SASS Wire Forum

2 Men's shirts for sale - 1 M, 1 L BOTH SOLD

Hellbender

We (Up the Creek Gang, Lake Charles, LA) are selling these shirts to raise funds that will go toward the rebuilding of our cowboy town that was destroyed by Hurricanes Laura and Delta.  

Please let me know which ones you want by number and let me know your zip code so I can figure postage.  I'll then send you a PM with payment information.  Thanks Pards!

SOLD

3. Blue unbranded L shirt. Label says handmade in Ecuador. This is a lightweight, very soft shirt.  $15 + shipping

4. Natural unbranded M shirt.  This is a lightweight shirt. The shirt material has a very unusual parchment look to it.  Other unusual features are double fabric across the shoulders and what appear to be handmade buttons that look like they are real pearl (not certain here but take a look). $15 + shipping.

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg

IMG_0007 (1).jpeg

IMG_0012.jpeg

IMG_0011.jpeg

IMG_0007.jpeg

IMG_0014.jpeg

IMG_0016.jpeg

Your shirt sizes run large.

Is #4 full cut? I'm not a big guy, but sometimes M shirts are rather slim.

If it is full cut, I'll take #3 & #4.

If not, I'll pass on both.

Thanks,

Brazos John

The Woodlands, Texas   77380

1 hour ago, Brazos John said:

Your shirt sizes run large.

Is #4 full cut? I'm not a big guy, but sometimes M shirts are rather slim.

If it is full cut, I'll take #3 & #4.

If not, I'll pass on both.

Thanks,

Brazos John

The Woodlands, Texas   77380

Brazos John,

I don't know how to tell if a shirt is full cut or not.  Say, by any chance are you going to be at the TSRA/THSS match this coming weekend?  If so, I'll put those two shirts on hold for now, bring them with me, let you check them out and decide if you want them (if you do then you save the shipping charge :rolleyes:).  Let me know.

Hellbender

18 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Brazos John,

I don't know how to tell if a shirt is full cut or not.  Say, by any chance are you going to be at the TSRA/THSS match this coming weekend?  If so, I'll put those two shirts on hold for now, bring them with me, let you check them out and decide if you want them (if you do then you save the shipping charge :rolleyes:).  Let me know.

Hellbender

PM sent

38 minutes ago, Flinch Lock said:

I'll take #2

Thank you! You got it.  I'll send you payment info in a PM in a few minutes.

52 minutes ago, Not Dead Ed said:

Hey ya Hellbender, shall we risk sending me #1?   
Thanks

Sure Not Dead Ed, now that we know package # 3 finally made it past Baton Rouge!  I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

8 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

Sure Not Dead Ed, now that we know package # 3 finally made it past Baton Rouge!  I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

PM sent

Archived