SASS Wire Forum

4 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Ain't it kind of hard to shoot when you put the bullet holder thingy in that way?  :D

yep but from the side it looks just like my 357s

IMG_0346 (1).JPG

1 hour ago, Michigan Slim said:

:o lol

Well, if you don’t know how are you going to know unless you ask? ;)

I can honestly say I have never handled or laid eyes on a Marlin 39A in person except in photos. 

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Well, if you don’t know how are you going to know unless you ask? ;)

I can honestly say I have never handled or laid eyes on a Marlin 39A in person except in photos. 

I hadn't either until a couple years ago. Really nice guns. 

29 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

I hadn't either until a couple years ago. Really nice guns. 

They do look nice. I still kick myself for not buying a Winchester 9422 years ago. The guy only wanted a couple of hundred dollars but he acted weird so I walked. 
I have yet to come across a 39A but maybe someday. 

2 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

They do look nice. I still kick myself for not buying a Winchester 9422 years ago. The guy only wanted a couple of hundred dollars but he acted weird so I walked. 

My neighbor walked over one day with it. Wondered if I wanted to buy it. Told him I only had 300.00 in the house. He handed it to me. Not to long after he sold me all his Dillon reloading gear for 350.00. 

19 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I sold a Winchester 9422 a few years ago. I made a nice profit on it. I sold it because I wasn't shooting it. I now have a Henry .22 that I just bought from a friend. It's an okay rifle but nowhere near the quality that the Win 9422 was!

13 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I sold a Winchester 9422 a few years ago. I made a nice profit on it. I sold it because I wasn't shooting it. I now have a Henry .22 that I just bought from a friend. It's an okay rifle but nowhere near the quality that the Win 9422 was!

A good friend heard I was looking for a .22 for my grandson. Sold me a 9422 at a steal. My grandson almost got a Henry after I looked at it. Nice gun!

Archived