SASS Wire Forum

Quality Control and New Production Primers/Ammo

Cypress Sun

In the last few months, it seems that even basic quality control on many products has taken a backseat to fast production. It also seems like all products have been affected, no matter if it is in short supply or not. Makes me a little leery of any new production primers, factory ammo and firearms. 

And no, I'm not snowed in.B)

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

<YADA, YADA>

If you ever do get snowed in I'm gonna have to rethink my whole belief system on the "climate crisis"!

6 minutes ago, Waimea said:

If you ever do get snowed in I'm gonna have to rethink my whole belief system on the "climate crisis"!

Last time it showed in my redneck of the woods was 1977. I (sort of) remember it well.:ph34r:

It was January 19, 1977. I slept late had three eggs over easy, four pieces of bacon and two slices of toast for breakfast. I bought gas on the way to work and paid 59.9 per gallon. What was the question?

5 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

In the last few months, it seems that even basic quality control on many products has taken a backseat to fast production. It also seems like all products have been affected, no matter if it is in short supply or not. Makes me a little leery of any new production primers, factory ammo and firearms. 

Operation Warp Speed?

13virus-briefing-rollout6-videoSixteenBy

Archived