SASS Wire Forum

Yul Lose Gun Cart Raffle Winner!

Hellbender

Howdy Folks,

Here's a video of the drawing we had today for the Yul Lose gun cart.  Colorado Pete was the lucky winner.  Colorado Pete, I tried calling you right after the drawing, didn't get you, and left a message asking you to call me back.  Please give me a call as soon as you can.  Thanks!   

And thank you to everyone who bought tickets!

Hellbender

P.S. the shoot and drawing today took place at Crosscut Hardy's personal stage, located about 50 miles north of our cowboy town that was destroyed by the hurricanes.

Congratulations! [wanders muttering under breath about sheep-herding, dir:Dty rotten...]

23 minutes ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

Congrats !!!!

I saw one of Yul Lose gun carts and wild  bunch shoot 

As a 30 year union trim carpenter  all I could say is WOW 

I hope the $$$ help you club out 

Yes, he does fantastic work.  I saw one up close and personal at the Louisiana State Match in October.  And yes, the $3,000 from ticket sales will definitely help us out a lot!

2 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Yes, he does fantastic work.  I saw one up close and personal at the Louisiana State Match in October.  And yes, the $3,000 from ticket sales will definitely help us out a lot!

Mine? :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Of course! :)

See you at TSRA/THSS next weekend.

48 minutes ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

E4712969-CA2B-4ED2-ABDA-AB5BD32A3A1C.jpeg

33F31B1F-4AF7-4925-8486-9FDB62E62488.jpeg

10C327A4-2570-4EF1-AB1D-DE8016069D37.jpeg

6477697A-8EDA-4DF3-9C22-6E216D5B0D22.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

E4712969-CA2B-4ED2-ABDA-AB5BD32A3A1C.jpeg

33F31B1F-4AF7-4925-8486-9FDB62E62488.jpeg

10C327A4-2570-4EF1-AB1D-DE8016069D37.jpeg

6477697A-8EDA-4DF3-9C22-6E216D5B0D22.jpeg

Yes indeed, that's the one I admired at the Louisiana State Match, for all 10 stages of it (Tell and I were on the same posse).

IMG_9141.jpeg

IMG_9142.jpeg

IMG_9140.jpeg

10 minutes ago, watab kid said:

congrats pete and to the club on its successes , maybe one day ill get that way , 

I hope you can make it our way too!

7 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Congrats Colorado Pete..now Hellbender git'to it & fix up that dang range :)..all the best Pard.

Yeah, the hard part will start soon :rolleyes:.  Thanks for all your help, Pard!

I demand a recount ....errr....redraw!

congrats to winner Colorado Pete. But the real winners are the cowboy shooters who will get to shoot at the rebuilt venue. I hope to be one of them! 

Congrats, Colorado Pete! :D

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

I demand a recount ....errr....redraw!

congrats to winner Colorado Pete. But the real winners are the cowboy shooters who will get to shoot at the rebuilt venue. I hope to be one of them! 

Hoss, take that up with the little girl who drew the ticket :lol:

I hope you can make it to shoot at our "new" town after its built.

Hellbender

Ric'em, sic'em, ragedy, good for nuttin!...................  I mean, Congrats Colorado Pete!  Guess I'll just go back to working on my stroller conversion!  

After some consideration, I'm really glad I didn't win one of Yul's exquisite displays of master craftsmanship.   I am not qualified to have something that nice and I'd be terrified to use it!  :lol:

I only got to shoot one Bayou Blast match, but it was truly a great time!  Will plan another trip when the new range is up and running!

Congrats on that gun cart!  I'd be too afraid to scratch it to haul it to a match.  Those are a work of art!

Totes

Thank you everyone for donating to the raffle that is going to help a great club rebuild. Thank you all for the kind compliments also. Once Colorado Pete’s cart is finished I’ll post some pictures.

Howdy  Everybody,   Colorado Pete here.   Thanks so much.  I get to admire several of Yule Lose 's gun carts every month when I shoot with the Escondido Bandidos.   Mighty purty!    Looking forward to finally having one of my very own. I'll post a picture of me with the cart once its finished.  Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. and lots of good shooting!!! Good luck rebuilding your range!

1 hour ago, rowanequine said:

Howdy  Everybody,   Colorado Pete here.   Thanks so much.  I get to admire several of Yule Lose 's gun carts every month when I shoot with the Escondido Bandidos.   Mighty purty!    Looking forward to finally having one of my very own. I'll post a picture of me with the cart once its finished.  Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. and lots of good shooting!!! Good luck rebuilding your range!

Thanks Colorado Pete, and I know you're going to enjoy that exquisite cart that Yul's gonna build for you.

Hellbender

Archived