SASS Wire Forum

Is Ruger starting to make Remington firearms?

Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439

Sorry, saw an article and assumed, bad thing.  Misinterpreted, Roundhill Group bought the Remington line, but what the hell, I am curious, has anyone heard of when Ruger is going to start lever action manufacturing?  I looked on the Ruger website and didn't see anything, don't get kissed if I don't ask.

Last word was they are going to move the Marlin line to their existing NC location. That would slow down a LOT of manufacturing.

"Since we announced the agreement to purchase Marlin in September, we have heard from countless members of the firearms community - consumers, retailers, distributors, writers, and collectors - who are delighted that legendary Marlin rifles are now part of the Ruger product family," said  Christopher J. Killoy, Ruger's CEO, in a statement. "We are excited to start moving these assets to our Ruger facilities and setting up the manufacturing cells that will produce Marlin rifles for years to come. We look forward to re-introducing Marlin rifles in the latter half of 2021."

https://www.guns.com/news/2020/11/25/ruger-marlin-acquisition-is-complete-to-hit-market-in-2021

Now I would not expect anything until 2022 just because of SNAFUs

Archived