SASS Wire Forum

Tesla AR

Subdeacon Joe

https://babylonbee.com/news/to-celebrate-move-to-texas-tesla-introduces-battery-powered-ar-15

"Um... h-howdy, I think," said Elon, expertly taking on the local dialect. "Y'all want a Tesla AR-15? You got it, partner!" 

The new firearm will look similar to a standard AR-15 but will in fact be a battery-powered railgun capable of firing 3 million rounds per minute. It will also feature a fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth capability, heat-seeking ammunition, and a chainsaw bayonet, to name a few.

"We really wanted to re-think self-defense," said Musk. "This new firearm will be the go-to rifle for our SpaceX volunteers when they encounter hostile aliens. It's also a celebration of the Second Amendment. If any federal authorities try to confiscate it, the rifle will automatically connect to the internet and file a lawsuit for you!"

12 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

will in fact be a battery-powered railgun capable of firing 3 million rounds per minute. 

Gee, it'll be almost as fast as Jerry Miculek.

I live just north of Fremont Tesla plant   

I drive past it going to the range 

they have outside lots with at least 500 plus cars ready to ship 

Musk was pushing hard to get his plant back opened after the spring shut down

so he moving to Texas  I wonder if Know POT is illegal there ??

I want one........ or two.............. or three.................................. Just think no more primer and powder and brass shortage issues. If only it were true.

Archived