SASS Wire Forum

Town for sale!

Lawdog Dago Dom

Given the political atmosphere in New Mexico, I reckon I’ll have to pass! <_< :rolleyes: :lol:

4 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Given the political atmosphere in New Mexico, I reckon I’ll have to pass! <_< :rolleyes: :lol:

There's a big discussion on SASS FB page about this town. You're correct the whole darn state is run by libs!:angry:

8 minutes ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Quite a stretch to call that 1.6 million dollars, even with 58 acres.

Town.jpg

Being generous with the building’s value that place is listed at about $20,000 an acre. :wacko: 

And here I thought this was a topic referring to our nations capital!

ML

1 hour ago, Yohanaqua said:

And here I thought this was a topic referring to our nations capital!

ML

Maybe you could pick up Portland cheap!!:lol:

Sometimes I think this is fake news. I have had my place on the marked for 7 weeks now and only one came through the first week. 3188 sf, true ranch with laundry off master bedroom. Fireplace, large sun room deck across entire back of house, basement half finished other half gun room along with wood shop etc.. Oh yea, sits on top of bluff over Truman Lake out in the country and surrounded by 750 acres of corps land. Price, $279,900. To me this was a dream retirement home and thought it would not be for sale till the estate sale but things in life happen. Oh well, if it don't sell in 4 1/2 months will love to stay here till I die.

Archived