SASS Wire Forum

Silver Senior

Snake River Clay

It would be up to the discretion of the MD or match officials to further divide the gunfighter category.  Matches like EOT, WR and quite often state level matches do offer senior gunfighter though and possibly SS gunfighter.

From the handbook
Above the “Base Categories” listed in this handbook, the local club monthly match and club annual match level, all SASS recognized shooting categories may be offered by subdividing by all factors; including age, gender, shooting style, and propellant. When breaking down all style/costume categories, the regulations for the base category is to be applied first, then the age limits. A full listing of all possible shooting category combinations is unavailable. The breakdown examples below serve to provide a glimpse into the various possibilities: - Gunfighter à Lady Senior Gunfighter à Lady Senior Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter. - Duelist à Lady Duelist à Lady Senior Duelist à Lady Silver Senior Duelist

1 hour ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Oops, I missed the "gunfighter" part. :blush:

That’s the same thing that happened to me when I reached that Silver Senior threshold. I started missing a lot of things lol

11 hours ago, doc roy l. pain said:

That’s the same thing that happened to me when I reached that Silver Senior threshold. I started missing a lot of things lol

Hey Doc, I resemble that remark!:lol:

Randy

Just wait... until after you qualify for "Elder Statesman"... like all of sudden I'm supposed to act all grown up?  :o

20 hours ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Hate to break it to you guys, but it don't get better with age either!

Archived