SASS Wire Forum

The Gestapo is on patrol

Ace_of_Hearts

58 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

It is time for everyone on all sides to re-engage in a civilized mature discussion and participate in the political process to move forward.

Sorry, the other side never accepted 2016 results and I’ll never accept that the Dems won this one.

17 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

The mystery is why the places most adamant and demanding about mask usage are the ones where the worst outbreaks are occurring!!!

Washed my hands.  Careful what I touched.  In public wore a mask and/or maintain my 6 feet...AND I STILL CAUGHT A HEAD COLD!!!!  How!!!!

1 hour ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Washed my hands.  Careful what I touched.  In public wore a mask and/or maintain my 6 feet...AND I STILL CAUGHT A HEAD COLD!!!!  How!!!!

1. Touch something contaminated or mask picks up someone's sneeze
  2. Take mask off (mask is contaminated and hands are contaminated)
  3. Wash hands
  4. Later, put mask back on
  5. Hands are now contaminated
  6. Touch face or rub eyes
  7. There you go

Masks are only good for a single wearing or two hours, whichever comes first. Also, steps 2 and 3 set you (anyone) up. This is better:

1. Assume you touch something contaminated or mask picks up someone's sneeze
  2. Wash hands just before you
  3. Take mask off
  4. Throw mask in laundry (if washable) or trash
  5. Wash hands just before you...
  6. Put new mask on
  7. Assume hands are always contaminated
  8. Never touch yourself above your shoulders in public and never unless you just washed your hands

I don’t use a cloth mask. I have a large supply of N95 masks.

i hope all get through "this thing" safely as well , never have wished anyone any harm in this , never will , actually ive hoped it would go away soon leaving everyone alone , much like every other it will run its course and hopefully we will come out better in the end , most of these have - even the SARS that was far far worse , 

as to the election , it is the norm now to go through this new process much as it was told to us that the new norm of voting would be used - its OK to challenge it and OK to ether accept the results or reject them , it is our american right , we all enjoy those same rights , no one has the right to deny those rights to their fellow countrymen , 

just the same as the first amendment applies to every man - no one has the right to tell any of us what we can or cannot say or the words we choose to say it with , of course their are a couple circumstances that i suspect everyone would agree to - and have for as long as ive been alive , there is no justification for any forbidden words or statements , 

so , having said that , i hope everyone can accept that i may not accept the results of this past election the way it occurred , much as others did not previous election results , much like the last time i was not pleased with the results i may even say so , ill be civil here and everywhere - its my way , but its my right to say what i think , of course i can be ensured here or any privately owned and operated site , not on facebook so no worry there , 

On 12/11/2020 at 12:07 PM, Blackwater 53393 said:

The mystery is why the places most adamant and demanding about mask usage are the ones where the worst outbreaks are occurring!!!

Comparing daily new Covid infections & Rt vs. restrictions in European countries proves that masks have ZERO effectiveness in reducing infections and Rt.  Rt is the number of people infected by one infected person.  Rt of less than 1 is what is required to have declining infections.  The most effective restrictions are limiting gatherings to 10 people or less & isolating residents of elder residential & care facilities.

On 12/10/2020 at 4:45 PM, Ace_of_Hearts said:

I just received a email from one of our range board members.......

Nevada use to be a reasonable place to live......

Top All BRPC RSO, Disciplines and Training: 

Today , Thursday, 10 Dec, the Mask Police were at our Range and checking to see if Masks were being worn. 

The Nevada State directives at this time require Masks to be worn anytime, either indoors or outdoors. 

Until any further directives or issued, everyone must wear a mask anytime they are in contact with any individuals on the range. 

If we are not in compliance with this, the Club could be fined and possible lose our permit to operate.

I would like to thank everybody for their cooperation!!!!  This too shall pass someday.

Bob Brown

BRPC BOD

PS.  The inspector was  driving a black unmarked SUV and had a Police patch on his jacket.

Have you signed the recall Governor Sucks-a-Lot petition?

1 hour ago, J.D. Daily said:

Comparing daily new Covid infections & Rt vs. restrictions in European countries proves that masks have ZERO effectiveness in reducing infections and Rt.  Rt is the number of people infected by one infected person.  Rt of less than 1 is what is required to have declining infections.  The most effective restrictions are limiting gatherings to 10 people or less & isolating residents of elder residential & care facilities.

Have you signed the recall Governor Sucks-a-Lot petition?

They did not get enough signatures. 

Archived