SASS Wire Forum

Hammered Shotgun

22 minutes ago, Texas Lizard said:

They did not have one....Sounds like we need to get him started into the dark side also....

Texas Lizard

JWH into the dark side?

Should we ask for a background check?:D

23 minutes ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

They did not have one....Sounds like we need to get him started into the dark side also....

Texas Lizard

JWH into the dark side?

Should we ask for a background check?:D

Only if his real name is Luke.....

Texas Lizard

I have .45 pistols and a rifle.  I have been shooting gunfighter just for fun.  Thought a hammered shotgun would be fun too.  Won't win many matches, just plan on doing it occasionally for fun.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:32 PM, JohnWesleyHardin said:

I have .45 pistols and a rifle.  I have been shooting gunfighter just for fun.  Thought a hammered shotgun would be fun too.  Won't win many matches, just plan on doing it occasionally for fun.

God Bless You!  A Cowboy who wants to shoot just for fun!  I knew there were still of you out there, seemed that everyone was so into competition I had forgotten if anyone shot for fun anymore?  Don't get me wrong, nothing against being competitive!  Just enjoy hearing someone else shooting certain guns as they may be fun to shoot.

18 minutes ago, Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 said:

God Bless You!  A Cowboy who wants to shoot just for fun!  I knew there were still of you out there, seemed that everyone was so into competition I had forgotten if anyone shot for fun anymore?  Don't get me wrong, nothing against being competitive!  Just enjoy hearing someone else shooting certain guns as they may be fun to shoot.

THAT’S why I bought me a 10ga SXS BIG BADA BOOM.  Can’t getter anymore funner than that.

I have one I was gonna list for sale later on . It’s a TTN with the Doug turn bull color case frame. Full action work and the stock has been thinned down in the wrist. Comes full laser cut stippling on the fore end and wrist area.

I won a National and World championship with this shotgun the 1 and only year I shot classic cowboy. They just don’t get any better or smoother than this shotgun. PM me if your interested 

Slick

I have been shooting for four years and worked my ass off to get to the point I am.  I will continue to do so, and continue to shoot traditional at most matches.  I always thought gun fighter looked fun, and Hammered shotguns are cool as hell. The Classic Cowboy Showdown coming to our State Match.  Might just compete in it.  Its supposed to be fun.  So I try to remember IJAFG.

1 hour ago, Slick McClade said:

I have one I was gonna list for sale later on . It’s a TTN with the Doug turn bull color case frame. Full action work and the stock has been thinned down in the wrist. Comes full laser cut stippling on the fore end and wrist area.

I won a National and World championship with this shotgun the 1 and only year I shot classic cowboy. They just don’t get any better or smoother than this shotgun. PM me if your interested 

Slick

@Slick McClade if John Wesley Hardin isn't interested I am. Thanks!

43 minutes ago, JohnWesleyHardin said:

I have been shooting for four years and worked my ass off to get to the point I am.  I will continue to do so, and continue to shoot traditional at most matches.  I always thought gun fighter looked fun, and Hammered shotguns are cool as hell. The Classic Cowboy Showdown coming to our State Match.  Might just compete in it.  Its supposed to be fun.  So I try to remember IJAFG.

Same here. Last fall I tried gunfighter and loved it. Then I added black powder. That was the magic formula for me. I am not even close to placing in the top three, unless there are only three in that category, but I am enjoying matches more!

Plus the coolest pictures in CAS are shooting BP!

LawdogBPWOW.jpeg

Archived