SASS Wire Forum

FS: Holsters!- Schofield holster still available!

Jackson Haller

Hi all!

Have some El Paso Saddlery and Old Pueblo Leather holsters for sale; all in most excellent condition!

1. Right and Left hand strong draw John  Wayne style russet colored holsters by El Paso Saddlery for 7 1/2 inch Ruger Vaqueros (old and new), lined, hammer thongs and leg tie downs;

I think I used them at one match. $115 for the pair shipped CONUS.--SPF

2. Right hand strong draw single loop mexican style black holster by Old Pueblo Leather for 5 1/2 Schofield, lined, beautifully hand tooled, hammer thong.

$115 shipped CONUS. This is basically unused and an example of exquisite craftsmanship!

Personal check or USPS MO.

holsters 2.jpg

holsters 1.jpg

Hi Sacramento:

I'd like these please:

1. Right and Left hand strong draw John  Wayne style russet colored holsters by El Paso Saddlery for 7 1/2 inch Ruger Vaqueros (old and new), lined, hammer thongs and leg tie downs;

I think I used them at one match. $115 for the pair shipped CONUS.

Thanks

--Dawg

Howdy Sacramento

I see you list the black Old Pueblo as for the Schofield. Would a 5 1/2” original Vaquero fit acceptably?

Is that holster made by E L Brown @ Old Pueblo?

If yes to both, I would be interested 

Sgt Duncan

Ok, thanks for the reply. I have a complete rig made by Mr. Brown from 1994 when I lived in Tucson and have bought more from him over the years, top notch holsters. I don’t have a Schofield but have several large frame Rugers with barrels from 3 3/4 to 5 1/5. Always keeping my eyes open for more of his work.

Archived