SASS Wire Forum

Estate Guns FS (Lower Prices)

I am selling several guns I got from an estate. I am basing the asking price on comparable sales completed/sold on GunBroker.  I will send detailed photos to anyone interested in any of the guns. Will entertain reasonable offers before listing on Gunbroker, as I am committed to getting a fair market value. PLEASE make sure your FFL will accept guns from private individuals. If not, you will need to add $30 for my FFL to ship.

1 (Sale on Hold Awaiting Magazine). Remington 742 Woodsmaster.  This is the Deluxe BDL Model (modified price based on new information). Probably mid-late 60s manufacture.  It is .30-06.  Topped with a Deerfield 4x32 scope with clear optics and duplex reticle.  Stock is a Monte Carlo in Basketweave pattern.  Rifle is in Excellent overall condition with the most minor handling/storage marks.  This gun has over 98% finish for wood and metal. MISSING MAGAZINE. Aftermarket ones available.  (Original magazine likely in box with ammo that I need to pick up). A steal at $750 + actual shipping.

SOLD Remington 870 Wingmaster.  I believe it is a 1979 production as SN ends with V.  Correct me if I am wrong.  It is 12 gauge and has a 28" barrel with Modified choke.  Bore is Excellent.  Wood is checkered.  Overall Excellent gun.  Would rate finish over 98%. Asking $550 + actual shipping. 

SOLD Savage Model 24 .22/.410 over under.  Cold not find SN.  Seems an early model.  Wood and metal show honest hunting wear, but no corrosion.  Bores are VG.  Asking $500 + shipping.

SOLD Marlin Model 60 Sportsman's Edition.  .22 LR.  This is the 125th anniversary NRA edition made in 1996.  Rifle in overall VG condition with some minor handling/storage marks.  Would rate metal finish at 98%+ and wood at 95%+. The Micro-groove bore is VG+.  Asking $175 + shipping.

If you want photos of any of these, send me YOUR email address.  Adding a group photo for reference from my phone.  

IMG_20201208_104244025.jpg

BTT with edits.

You got it. I will mark as sold. But will send pics to your email before you commit.

1 hour ago, Marshal Law SASS#854 Life-Regulator said:

If jenmoore78 doesn’t buy you Savage 24, I will take it.

Thanks,

Marshal Law

You are Number Two in the Queue!

BTT.

BTT

Hi Dusty,

I sent you a PM.

I’ll take the Savage Model 24!

My email is: marshallawsass854@gmail.com

$500.00 plus shipping and FFL if needed!

Thanks,

Marshal Law

2 minutes ago, Tulsey, SASS#11236 said:

The 742 is the higher grade BDL model with a different stock and forearm than the regular 742

Yes.  Thanks.  I have been meaning to update listing.  Comps are up and down.

Archived